Thanks to Ian & Chris at 124

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Aerialmark

Car
E320 cdi avantgarde auto
I would just like to say a big thanks to Ian and the boys over at 124 works for sorting my car out at a very reasonable price. I took it over last week for an oil change on the gearbox and whilst they had it on the ramp asked them to give it a look over with an expert eye. Well it turns out a good job they did the front spring perches were both shot at and a front crossmember needed replacing,there was a problem with something on the gearbox which needed a new part and the gearbox dipstick cap was missing aswell.On top of that I had the propshaft centre bearing and housing replaced and last but not least new oil in rear diff ! Obviously this was not going to be done in a day and I live about 40 miles away so Ian stepped up to the plate again and lent me a car to get home in and bring back when I collected my car the week after. There is only one more job now and it is going back on Monday to see if we can find what is causing car to make a clunking sound when setting off and another if you let you foot off the power in mid acceleration.We suspect the Diff as it has had new prop couplings front and rear ? But once again thanks Ian :thumb: O and it was nice to meet John (TrapperJohn) who made me a brew but no hob nobs. I will bring some on Monday :D

...no hob nobs. I will bring some on Monday :D
It's the only way to guarantee you will get some. I try to call-ahead to make sure they are in stock but by the time I get there it's always an empty wrapper and crumbs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom