Thanks to John at Howard Williams

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

nick mercedes

MB Enthusiast
Car
Ford Expedition
My W220 has been a bit sluggish for a while, today it rattled, phoned up this morning and John diagnosed the problem as disingrated cat, flew up and he dealt with it while I waited - top marks!

Big lumps of cat too:

4709141669_9171e7008b.jpg

4709784080_e30f6687d2.jpg

Car's looking nice and shiney Nick :cool:

See you've got the new plate on it too :)

Glad to hear that you've got it sorted. Was it a new cat or did you gut the old one out?

Does the 220 have primary and secondary cats?

Car's looking nice and shiney Nick :cool:

See you've got the new plate on it too :)

Glad to hear that you've got it sorted. Was it a new cat or did you gut the old one out?

Does the 220 have primary and secondary cats?

No cats any more:)

You seem surprised how clean it is...

Well I know you're a busy guy, and you seem to use it quite a bit :)

Hope it's as clean for the Brooklands GTG ;)

Well I know you're a busy guy, and you seem to use it quite a bit :)

Hope it's as clean for the Brooklands GTG ;)

12k since I've had it.

It's amazing how much differance the cats made, been getting used to 22mpg, now it's back up to 29.

Brought some Simoniz Max Wax, really is a doddle to use and brings the S up like glass...

Is that the spray on stuff, quick detailer?

Good for a quick shine after a wash. I use Meguiars 'last touch' which is similar but can be bought in bulk (about 4L cans) and you get a trigger bottle.

Is that the spray on stuff, quick detailer?

Good for a quick shine after a wash. I use Meguiars 'last touch' which is similar but can be bought in bulk (about 4L cans) and you get a trigger bottle.

It's like a cream, it's claims to take of scratches and actually does, brings the van up like new.

You put it on like a wax, but on problem areas you can rub away like t-cut, and them once it's dried you just buff it off.

Ideal for slackers like me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom