Thanks to Kleemann UK

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Koolvin

Administrator
Staff member
Car
W168, W169 & S202
Big thanks to Kleemann UK for attending the MB Club UK event.

Such a big tuner who is becoming more and more big with their tuning/performance products and cars. I had a chance to go for a ride in one of their 2 cars they brought down and there is no words I can use to describe it really it was unreal.

Imagine 2 people with thier 4 hands on your back and then imagine them running for their life, Imagine a lear jet taking off that was the sound/feeling of this car.

High performance tuned cars loose of comfort and to do that to a mercedes would be pointless, however the Kleeman was VERY comfterble and had a very nice ride even on 19" wheels.

Who got a ride in it?

James if you are reading this I hope you will tell Dan Trent (Mercedes Enthusiast) how good the turnout and event was and also make fun of him for not attending.

What a shame on them.

Sadly I missed out on a ride in the Kleemann CLK, I was probably in my car's footwell sorting those pedals out!

Glad to hear that you apreciated our work Koolvin !;)

Maybe next time we can bring E50K, then we can take more people out at once.

Just let us know when there is any mention of a Merc track day and we will be there :bannana:

510bhp
i breifly mention to Koolvin about setting up a presence at TRAX2003 www.traxshows.co.uk, all the major owners clubs and stuff have a presence and i think MB was the only one that wasnt represented. you can actually drive around silverstone and have 0-60 measured up.. think i may enquire in setting this one up... september sometime.. watch this space!!

Sounds good to me :bannana: :bannana: :bannana:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom