That Brabus CLK again... I think

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
maybe not another person but a new account on ebay..

..still nobody got to the bottom of the BHP claim yet ?

I checked one very recently for a customer that was advertised like that on PH, It wasn't on the Brabus register and the power claim was around the same at 430 bhp. If it is sporting £14K of Brabus Kit then why is there no photographs of it? Looks dodgy to me :dk:

I'm shocked at idiotic description and 1 picture.

But then what would you expect from an Ebay user "gurdeep123gurdeep" with 0 feedback.

also a cat D.....

maybe not another person but a new account on ebay..

..still nobody got to the bottom of the BHP claim yet ?

I think the seller is different, as it was first sold in Blackpool, then in Swindon, and now in West Mids. The last seller on ebay sold it to someone who posted on this forum to find out more information and then never posted again (like so many do). So going by what the seller is stating, then a Brabus induction kit will up the power of a m113 v8 5.0 from 306bhp to over 426bhp ? over 100bhp from induction alone ? :dk:

I think the seller is different, as it was first sold in Blackpool, then in Swindon, and now in West Mids. The last seller on ebay sold it to someone who posted on this forum to find out more information and then never posted again (like so many do). So going by what the seller is stating, then a Brabus induction kit will up the power of a m113 v8 5.0 from 306bhp to over 426bhp ? over 100bhp from induction alone ? :dk:

One of the Brabus Induction Kits features a pair of superchargers so the claim could be true, but when I checked with Brabus on the car I mentioned in the earlier post they had not done many in this year and most of them were German.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom