THB BURY Mobile Phone Cradle Help!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

94mattda

SUPPORTER
Car
E220 Coupe, Porsche Boxster
Hello, in our recently purchased C200k there is a Bury Mobile phone cradle to the left of the centre console with a detachable Nokia E50 cradle. I cant see anyhing to say what model the cradle is as i want to purchase an iphon4 cradle.

1.Any ideas on the type of system in the car or a way of telling
2.Does the Bury work in conjunction with the phone buttons on the steering wheel?

In my experience:

The adaptor for the iPhone is the most expensive
The adaptor only charges the phone and provides a Bluetooth connection.
Try and google bury thb adaptor for choices

Mine is useless as there are no steering wheel or dashboard controls and I one can hear me at speeds over 30mph.

Good luck!

Thanks, The cradle is quite exoensive from what i have seen, I wander if any one is in Brighton from the forum with the cradle so i can try it out???

Other option is to have it taken out and have a parrot fitted

I considered buying one as I inherited a Bury system when I bought my car - looked for feedback on here but seems noone could help:

http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/elec...-talk-system-8-universal-display-adapter.html

It is pricey bit looks a good bit of kit [and removable]. Doesn't interact with Comand or wheel controls though. I've ended up just plugging my iphone into the AUX port on the glovebox and it operates perfectly well, if in a rudimentary way.

Sean

I have had a parrot before and that was great...... but as the car has the bury fitted thought would give it a go. If it does not use the phone buttones on the steering wheel how or whst do they work with ??

Mine mutes the sound.
Cool eh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom