The ‘Thank You’ thread.

• Thread starter Deleted member 113659
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Did they not tell you that they are inflatable and can also be deflated? Just stick a hypodermic needle in and see what happens. :)
You jest, but..... When I was in the Navy a guy proudly displayed one of his testicles which had swollen to 5 times it's normal size. He was sent down to sick bay which was in the next nissan hut and we actually heard his scream when the doc stuck a needle in to drain it. 😱😱😱 This was 1970 or 71 - no mucking about with an anaesthetic in those days!

You jest, but..... When I was in the Navy a guy proudly displayed one of his testicles which had swollen to 5 times it's normal size. He was sent down to sick bay which was in the next nissan hut and we actually heard his scream when the doc stuck a needle in to drain it. 😱😱😱 This was 1970 or 71 - no mucking about with an anaesthetic in those days!

I got mumps when around 20 years old and had one testicle swell to an enormous size.
It was incredibly painful.
I could have made it as half a male centrefold.

I had my own, single-handled space hopper. :oops:

Just a place to give thanks.

Thank you to @AMGeed. A few days ago I PM’ed him to ask advice on sourcing some yummy Cornish pasties. He went above and beyond firstly by getting me prices from his local, priced up the carriage via Royal Mail 24 hour service. Then once I gave him the 👍 he kindly ordered, collected, rapped and posted them up to me. A very kind deed considering we have never met or even chatted on the phone.

Pasties received this morning. They were all baked by noon and have now been frozen for treats over Christmas.

3 will be enjoyed this evening. I haven’t paid for them just yet. Waiting to see if they’re any good. 😁

Roger: THANK YOU 🙏
There are a number of bakeries in Cornwall that supply nationally . Thecornishbakery.com to name but one . My paternal grandmother was from St.Ives in Cornwall so we grew up getting pasties pretty much every week . My mother and one of her sisters also made lovely pasties , but sadly no more ( mother still alive but doesn`t know what a cooker is for these days). The bakeries sell pasties by the dozen and ship them in polystyrene boxes , and have a variety of flavours. Check out the Cornish Pasty Appreciation Group on Facebook for the best reviews . Here ends the domestic science lesson.

Hi, C43AMG and Knighterrant; it must be 6 years since I last passed by here but thank you for your kind words. I don't own a Mercedes anymore and life has changed massively but happy memories of times spent with a some people here. Hope you are both keeping safe and well. Best Wishes Greg
Welcome back Greg, it’s great to see you posting again. Hopefully you can stick around -l there’s no need to own a Mercedes because MBClub is a broad church. Wishing you the best, Rob

Welcome back Greg, it’s great to see you posting again. Hopefully you can stick around -l there’s no need to own a Mercedes because MBClub is a broad church. Wishing you the best, Rob
Thanks BD. I need to change my car from C350 to Tesla but I'm happy to stay around and share my EV journey.

Thanks BD. I need to change my car from C350 to Tesla but I'm happy to stay around and share my EV journey.
Do stick around Greg, it’s good to have you back here. I knew about your (common as muck 😉) Tesla of course and hope to hear more on how you’re getting on with it as time goes by. Stay safe electric-head.

Do stick around Greg, it’s good to have you back here. I knew about your (common as muck 😉) Tesla of course and hope to hear more on how you’re getting on with it as time goes by. Stay safe electric-head.
Good to hear from you. Lol. How had you heard about my Tesla!

You told me a while back when I was checking to see how you were and if you still had your C350. Enjoy retirement, I’m loving it.

Tim

Hi Greg

Funnily enough just took the pics down your daughter did in preparation for decorating. Hope you are all well

It’s time to give another big Thank You. This time to @poormansporsche for sending us a lovely lil package in the post.

It’s always very humbling when someone you’ve never met or spoken to does something so nice.

Thanks mate. You and your family are wonderful, it’s really cheered us all up 👍🥳👏🙏

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't know how I missed this thread, last time out, but totally agree with Ant, brilliant forum, and though I don't know any of you from Adam, (so to speak) I feel as though I do, some Good folks on here. 🙂👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom