The ‘Thank You’ thread.

• Thread starter Deleted member 113659
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
moaning loudly in some sort of unintelligible dialect

Prey explain ?
It's a language known as "English" - those in London my not be too familiar with it...

Possibly not what this thread was intended for but IMHO justified nonetheless.

My “thank you” goes to the NHS.

Today I had a small procedure in an NHS hospital which doesn’t have a great reputation, but every single person I spoke to was exceptional in the care they provided - there must have been 7 or 8 people involved end-to-end, and without exception they were happy, friendly. confidence-inspiring, and genuinely cared. An oxymoron, but true.

Despite everything which is going on - and the extra COVID-secure measures put in place - it was very much business-as-usual, and at no point did I feel either unsafe, and at no point did I fee inconvenienced by those extra measures and controls. I was very impressed all round, and made me proud to be British.

So thank you to the NHS.

Whilst on a medical theme, I'm non too happy.

I went to the dentist this morning and he said my teeth are fine, but all of my gums have got to come out.

Thank you for your empathy, you must be similarly afflicted. The nurses warned me that there’s still a very very very long way to go. 😁
Just thinking, when you have a reduction such as this do they reduce the balls too?

I only ask because I had an enlargement a few years ago and they added a couple of town halls.

Just thinking, when you have a reduction such as this do they reduce the balls too?

I only ask because I had an enlargement a few years ago and they added a couple of town halls.
Did they not tell you that they are inflatable and can also be deflated? Just stick a hypodermic needle in and see what happens. :)

It's a language known as "English" - those in London my not be too familiar with it...

I racked my brains for 10 minutes trying to come up with a witty reply but after the night I've had dealing with brain dead underclass southern morons give me Scouse, Geordie, Yorkies anytime :)

I racked my brains for 10 minutes trying to come up with a witty reply but after the night I've had dealing with brain dead underclass southern morons give me Scouse, Geordie, Yorkies anytime :)
Do you see your work as a charity? ;)

Don’t worry about it - it took me days to come up with that! 🤣

If only I was allowed to put them out of their misery. I block a aisle off with a pallet piled high with used bog roll and 2 pairs of steps whilst I'm clearing a particularly slippy spillage the other side and yes the brain dead zombies still climb over my pallet ffs

Chronologically first to a member who left the forum a couple of years ago so won’t see this. R2D2 was always friendly and he sent me a bottle of Turtle Wax Black Box pre-wax when we were discussing removal of tiny scratches. No charge, not even postage. Thank you Greg, I still use it.

Yes, Greg helped on many occasions, a true gentleman. It was a great shame he was bullied off the Forum !!

Yes, Greg helped on many occasions, a true gentleman. It was a great shame he was bullied off the Forum !!
Hi, C43AMG and Knighterrant; it must be 6 years since I last passed by here but thank you for your kind words. I don't own a Mercedes anymore and life has changed massively but happy memories of times spent with a some people here. Hope you are both keeping safe and well. Best Wishes Greg

Hi, C43AMG and Knighterrant; it must be 6 years since I last passed by here but thank you for your kind words. I don't own a Mercedes anymore and life has changed massively but happy memories of times spent with a some people here. Hope you are both keeping safe and well. Best Wishes Greg
Hi Greg,

Welcome back, good to hear your okay. What car do you have now ?

As you can see i have a Bentley GTC now, bought it in August and sold the CL63, still have the S-Class, although i am retired i do occasionally use it.

Look after yourself. Best Peter.

Hi Greg,

Welcome back, good to hear your okay. What car do you have now ?

As you can see i have a Bentley GTC now, bought it in August and sold the CL63, still have the S-Class, although i am retired i do occasionally use it.

Look after yourself. Best Peter.
Hi Peter, lovely to hear from you. I retired early as well and now have a Tesla which I absolutely love! Maybe when this madness is over we can catchup. Best Wishes Greg

Hi Peter, lovely to hear from you. I retired early as well and now have a Tesla which I absolutely love! Maybe when this madness is over we can catchup. Best Wishes Greg
That would be great, keep in touch. The three looks interesting, one of the boys (Cyclone ) has one and likes it.

That would be great, keep in touch. The three looks interesting, one of the boys (Cyclone ) has one and likes it.
They are great cars. It costs me £2.50 to fill up and it does that in my garage overnight. 0-60 in 5 but performance is instant at all times. Best car that Ive ever had.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom