The 2010 idiotic winter driving cup goes to....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Where's the lady BMW driver who drives into her neighbour's house... after a series of top fails?

That was taken off YouTube by the original poster because he was absolutely slated for not putting down his video camera and going to help the woman. However, it can still be found here...

LiveLeak.com - Car stuck in snow

Regards,

The video maker is clearly a total twazzock,
the slating was well deserved.

That was taken off YouTube by the original poster because he was absolutely slated for not putting down his video camera and going to help the woman. However, it can still be found here...

LiveLeak.com - Car stuck in snow

Regards,

While I agree he wasn't a gentleman... the driver was... well... I'm lost for words!

Isn't that car meant to be a 4WD? It looks like she has only the rear wheels spinning... so I assume not only is she clearing the snow from the non-drive wheels at the beginning... not having the car in 4wd... leaving the car while it's in gear to push...

I'm just lost for words...

While I agree he wasn't a gentleman... the driver was... well... I'm lost for words!

Isn't that car meant to be a 4WD? It looks like she has only the rear wheels spinning... so I assume not only is she clearing the snow from the non-drive wheels at the beginning... not having the car in 4wd... leaving the car while it's in gear to push...

I'm just lost for words...

It's a rear wheel drive one series.

It's a rear wheel drive one series.

..and even the usual Driving God BWW owners have been saying that they are spectaculalry useless on their wide run flat tyres in the current conditions.

The video maker is clearly a total twazzock,
the slating was well deserved.

Why? If she was trapped under the car or otherwise hurt, the video maker would certainly be under a moral obligation to help.

Staying upstairs was sensible... otherwise she could have run him over too!

------------------------------------------
On a lighter note.......

"Can you get the door, love? The woman across the road has got us a BMW for Christmas, but she can't get it through the letterbox..... :eek:

Looks like the Belgian Police are not very good at slowing the traffic but are more into pen pushing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom