The 2013 LOMP

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Do we have a definate on who is coming and how many for the meal on the Friday?

I will be there for the meet and the meal. I didn't request to dine at the same table as I missed that post (d'oh) but will be there.

Do we have a definate on who is coming and how many for the meal on the Friday?

Dinner Friday PM

1. Palmball
2. ***
3. BEJ?
4. Martyp97
5. Sean?

Call the hotel before to add onto the booking for dinner of Palmer

I am planning to join you for dinner, but can't sure that I will there in time as Friday night schelps on our wonderful motorway system is always unpredictable.

My name now added for Friday night meal.

They confirmed back to me today I'm all booked for Friday evening and added to the restaurant reservation for the meal in the evening. Looking forward to it. :thumb:

Dinner Friday PM

1. Palmball
2. ***
3. BEJ
4. Martyp97
5. Sean (traffic dependent but he drives a 55k so should be ok)
6. Ian F

Given theres been no additions or progress on the thread, I was just wondering if this meet is still on chaps?

Well, the SLS, the Mrs and I will be going anyway and I hope you don't mind, but I've also roped in the old goats (that'll be the outlaws then ;)) to join us. They're also big Benz fans and have an '05 SLK and a '13 C220CDi Estate (you'll be happy with that then Steve :)); which one they bring depends on the weather :rolleyes:

I'm planning to join also although its sans MB. Not sure if I'll stay overnight or not yet, its not too far for me to do on the day. Might throw the tent in the car, plenty of campsites round there.

Booked in for Friday and Saturday nights, plus the dinner.

I'm planning to be there on Friday night, and for dinner too ..

I'm having to tap out of dinner, finish work at 8pm, no-one will swap with me, so will drive down afterwards or early next morning

Bad news Steve, but on the plus side there will at least be some food left for us.

BEJ said:
Bad news Steve, but on the plus side there will at least be some food left for us.

I'd eat a big breakfast. It's superb there and at lunch ill be on super gannet attack mode

Steve, you need to try harder!

I made the effort to come along so I could eat dinner with YOU!!!

(Oh....and everyone else attending as well of course ;))

Anyone got a reliable long range weather forecast for this event? It would be just our luck to find that all the passes are impassable due to snow.

14C. Partially cloudy. Low pressure.

Bill Giles I'm not - that is from me old mate google.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom