The 3 - 4 AM thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tonye

MB Enthusiast
Car
Sl320 2000
Its great coming in from work and mooching through the posts at this time of night, it gives me more time to answer where i can. Gets a bit lonely 😔 though not having the experts telling me that I am wrong. Have a look in some time. All is calm at this time.

Is there anybody there 👀

Hello DENIS O, there's only you and me and a bunch of robots, oops he's gone.

Hello robots, what you want to know, all my details. Plug your self in and go to sleep, there's nothing for you here.

First pizza of the year last night. An excellent hand thrown thing with fresh ingredients.

Why is it that I can’t sleep after eating cheese at night, especially near the shortest nights of the year?

😆😆😆🤣
At least i have an excuse for being up. Will you ever learn. Im just having a dram or 3, winding down after a mad night digging up the M66. Will be as if nothing happened by morning rush hour.

Great being up early morning, peaceful, having a Cappuccino at Tesco Express on the Lancs, it's spoilt when everybody else gets up. :) 👍

You are right, about the lights, and usually when your in a bit of a hurry. :rolleyes:

Nice chatting pal, must go to bed now. Off tonight so i must get some kip and be sober for tonight in the pub. Catch you again.

Nice chatting pal, must go to bed now. Off tonight so i must get some kip and be sober for tonight in the pub. Catch you again.
Ciao, Bello, as my pizza would say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom