The 500E went in to have a Stone Chip Fixed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Thanks all..

That guy above can really talk! My explanation of tempmatic would have been "it tells you oil and ouside temperature"

That looks amazing. My SL needs a little work to the front and rear arches and as a silver car, I'm worried about paint match. Should I be worried if I use a quality body shop or is silver a nightmare even for top quality shops? Where is the shop Jay? Or is it a secret? ;-)

Beautiful job done there Jay, great to be keeping such an important classic running well and in such condition for the future, marvellous fun while your doing it also!

Only criticism I have, and it's most likely because I am such an old fart, is those Chavtastic wheels........otherwise it's a 11/10

:thumb:

Wow I am soooo jealous...

...what's the square black box just below the passenger's door release? Auxiliary speaker?

...wondering because I'd like to improve the sound quality in my W124 - the rear parcel shelf can take bigger units easily, but the options up front are rather limited.

Cheers, Chris
93 220CE, auto, red / black leather, 104k, Manchester

E-Klasse | Jehnert Sound Design Automotive
OR DIY
http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/spot...w124-coupe-audio-system-mercedes-e-class.html

Hi All,

The 500E front wings started to bubble again a few weeks back so repalced with brand new Mercedes wings.

Unfortunately we couldnt get the colour match right. Silver is notoriously difficult to match.

So the whole car has been done again!

The brabus wheels are off for touch ups so the AMG ones are on for now.

500efront.jpg

500erear.jpg

500erear2.jpg

500edfront.jpg

500ewheel.jpg

have you done your calipers on your lovely w124?
rear calipers seem to have a sun tan

Hi All,

The 500E front wings started to bubble again a few weeks back so repalced with brand new Mercedes wings.

Unfortunately we couldnt get the colour match right. Silver is notoriously difficult to match.

So the whole car has been done again!

The brabus wheels are off for touch ups so the AMG ones are on for now.

500efront.jpg

500erear.jpg

500erear2.jpg

500edfront.jpg

500ewheel.jpg
It looked great today :cool:

have you done your calipers on your lovely w124?
rear calipers seem to have a sun tan

Yes silver arrows brakes all around. Unfortunately they were treated for California not UK roads so now need to remove them and have them powder coated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom