The 6 nations

• Thread starter Deleted member 6183
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
English Rugby Union press office have confirmed Owen Farrell has spoken publicly about his request for a new ball during the game on Saturday being denied. Mr Farrell was promptly told, there's already a ball on the field. When questioned why he wanted another one he simply replied "The Welsh are playing with that one"

England looked pretty tired ....... :- )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scotland play as if their lives depend on it ..... much respect! :cool:

England should apply to the IRFU for all games to be shortened to the first half only.:rolleyes:

Is it EJ or the on field lack of captaincy? Owen Farrell was an embarrassment in the post match interview. There was no leader on the pitch in the second half.

Apart from Finn Russell - what a player, on his day!

Danny Cipriani ... your country needs you .... ignore EJ!

Well played Scotland ... and Wales.

Forgot to say .... England's game depends on accurate box kicking. Youngs is fine in the first half but goes off the boil in the second.

Congrats to Wales.
England looked complacent, lost momentum and were lucky to get a draw.

Two very entertaining games this afternoon and congrats to Wales on the Grand Slam. Fully deserved.
Ireland comprehensively beaten and too many players out of sorts. Sexton looked like a pale imitation of his form last season.
AWJ was my MotM. Just a great leader and competitor and showed that today. Pleased for Gatland too on his last 6 Nations match.
Nobody will want to face Wales in the RWC in Sept if they can hold this form and squad together.

As for England v Scotland, I thought England were in for another 60+ score after the first 30mins. Truly great rugby that Scotland couldn't answer.
As for the second half, Scotland woke up, England got compalacent and had a dire half. Farrell is fine when the team are on top, but shows no leadership when changes need to be made. EJ should have hooked him earlier. Well done Scotland, a great 2nd half and made it one of the best games to watch ever at Twickenham.

Biggest disappointment for me at the 6N has been Ireland; they’ve looked a shadow of the team that beat New Zealand last year.

Congratulations to Wales though, they’ve certainly wrote the blueprint on how to grind teams down - it’s not pretty to watch by any stretch but they win games and that’s all that matters. Well done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom