The A-Team Product Placement

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

proser

Car
W210 E320Cdi Estate
Went to see the new A-Team film last night and MB were very well represented :thumb:
First one I really noticed was a CLS 63 AMG :rock:

What was the film like? I want to go and see it :)
I liked it, then again i'm a bit of a retro fan i.e. A-Team, Transformers, Knight Rider etc..!!! :thumb:

When is the remake of Manimal & Street Hawk coming out...??? LOL

There were a few mercs. A couple of the police cars were mercs and the the police vans were mercs too.

C63:

Attachments

• c63.jpg
    c63.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 85
  • c63_2.jpg
    c63_2.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
There were a few mercs. A couple of the police cars were mercs and the the police vans were mercs too.

C63:

I thought I saw a police W210 with Aero II alloys on it, good film not going to win any awards though but was a lot of fun to watch.

i havnt seen the movie (yet) but i saw a G Wagen in the trailer on an airfield.

What was the film like? I want to go and see it :)

It was a steaming pile of crap.

Cringe-worthy, so embarrassing it made you want to look for a hole in the ground to hide in.

The original A Team was very, very much tongue in cheek, and only watchable because of that, the new one is pretending to be tongue in cheek, but we love ourselves really, and just wait till we make the sequels, especially in (fake) 3d.

It was a steaming pile of crap.

Cringe-worthy, so embarrassing it made you want to look for a hole in the ground to hide in.

The original A Team was very, very much tongue in cheek, and only watchable because of that, the new one is pretending to be tongue in cheek, but we love ourselves really, and just wait till we make the sequels, especially in (fake) 3d.

So you enjoyed it then? ;)

So you enjoyed it then? ;)

let me put it this way, I didn't pay a penny to see it, and I still want 90 minutes of my life back.

I would rather spend 90 minutes chained to a bar with julian clary trying to chat me up than endure a second watching.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom