The AMG Car park look back picture thread.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bobafett

Car
C63
Well its on most forums, so why not on here. The thread where you park your car, walk away, take a look back, and as it looks so nice you take a quick snap. Post that snap here...

bobafett. nice pic & good to see your in the end bay, though I would have my wheels on the white line:rolleyes:

bobafett. nice pic & good to see your in the end bay, though I would have my wheels on the white line:rolleyes:

Haha, I usually use up to bays. When I parked that, there was no other cars around, came back and its like a magnet!

I always avoid exposed end bays like that, very high risk of some idiot driving into your car whilst turning. Saw it happen at BHX long stay with a shuttle bus, but equally possible with your average driver in any car park.

I always avoid exposed end bays like that, very high risk of some idiot driving into your car whilst turning. Saw it happen at BHX long stay with a shuttle bus, but equally possible with your average driver in any car park.
Agree 100%.....I never park in a corner space for exactly those reasons!!

H9yt7h1.jpg

Not a car within 50yds each side:rolleyes:
Stopped by police 5 mins earlier for mis-spaced number plates :mad: No crime here, they are all sitting in their cars eating chips looking at number plates

Attachments

• car park.jpg
    car park.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 67
Quite a few hidden gems now popping out👍🙂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom