The amg goodwood trackdays

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
you do know that timing means that any insurance (if you have any) is invalidated :)

Sean - you know my car has an intermittent fault which causes the racetimer to start randomly on its own:rolleyes:

Yes Jon upload the video please, I think I've got 1 vid sorted but now having trouble with the onboard clips in your car. Watching the 3 of us again Ricky deserves a black flag for that overtaking down the straight even though I let him pass :D ;) I'll post a vid when I get home.

can we stop talking about black flags please..:eek:

Got back home Sunday night and reflected on what was a very enjoyable day out!

Firstly many many thanks to Ricky and Benjy for organising the day, it was great to be part of it.

I am now watching the footage taken by various people, which is a great way to remember the day. As usual these days do pass swiftly.

One large glass of Pinot and the chicken curry special at the hotel was a smashing way to finish the day. I think i was asleep by 9!!

Until the next adventure!!

Guys, I just wanted to echoe Ricky's comments and say a big thank you to you all for your attendance, making it a very special year whether you attended both days this year or one, it was one great year for the forum, to meet new and old friends that have the same interest's at heart, in that being total PETROLHEADS.....:thumb:

I think I can safely say that Saturday was a total sucess in that all who attended had a great day and fantastic fun, whether you were driving or riding as a passenger. A huge thanks to Maff for taking many a person out in his beautiful GTO, to all the guys who travelled far and wide, and to you all, including Mika for his support, Kamal for turning up and showing support... what a great experience and really good talking and meeting many of you that I hadn't met before, and the last big, huge, massive, and personal thanks goes to Ricky. None of this would have happened this year if it hadn't of been for him. Great guy and someone I now class as my friend.

Looking forward to the spring already guys, in which me and Ricky (Yes mate I have thrown you into this again for another year of fun :D) will be in touch on the forum to get dates for more events at Goodwood for 2012.

All the best
Benjy:thumb:

And a thanks to you to mate, keeping the interlopers at bay - your face when a Nissan Primera on 15" wheels ran by the pit wall was a picture LOL!

And a thanks to you to mate, keeping the interlopers at bay - your face when a Nissan Primera on 15" wheels ran by the pit wall was a picture LOL!

It wasn't that obvious was it in my face LOL!:doh:

Hi Jon
its a menu item on the computer
it saves each session but i was photographing the display before i took the key out or the info was lost , so i have loads of lap data - ive just put the summary info down - hence if you calculate in comparison to yours my best average speed wont match my best lap time coz they were done on different laps..i hope that makes sense

AMG menu shows Oil temp , Water temp , lap time , also Gear currently selected ,it can record up to 16 laps in a session , best lap , average speed of a lap , highest speed achieved during a lap , gbox mode , ESP status , plus all the usual stuff

I always drive with that menu on the speedo, better than looking the mileage or digital read out of speed, or mpg! :D

I always drive with that menu on the speedo, better than looking the mileage or digital read out of speed, or mpg! :D

Kamal i agree with you

i also like the command screen on the compass :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom