The AMG Slayer has arrived!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Haven't ridden a Blade since the early 1990's when they first appeared. They were fabulous then, gawd knows how much quicker they are now! I still have a Blackbird which tickles the fun spot in a way no car could ever hope to match. It's not just the performance either - on a bike you're actually in the movie, in a car you are just watching the DVD.....

Looks like a terrific toy and I hope you enjoy it.

The HP4 is a very expensive bike, I'm looking at a low mileage 60/11 reg normal version, still get 190 BHP a quickshifter and traction control, I've ridden one and their really good.

Part of me wants a Panigale, they are just so good to look at, just can't bring myself to get a V Twin, plus the extra cost too.

I've not ridden a updated Fireblade, had a go on a 2008 one which overall is quite similar to yours engine and chassis wise I think and it has a really,really great engine, congrats on the new bike I'm sure you will enjoy it:thumb:.

Sat on a Panigale at the bike show at the Excel, very nice ;):D

Sorry but you've ruined it with that screen, appreciate why you put it on there but not good.

My dilemma was do I buy a Sports Touring bike which would suit my use and less supple body or do I but a SuperSports and modify for comfort?

I much prefer the styling and more importantly the performance of the SuperSports bikes, so tall screen, comfort seat and bar risers get the nod.

Even with the mods it still looks a country mile than a ZZR1400! ;)

Sorry but you've ruined it with that screen, appreciate why you put it on there but not good.

I thought the screen looked more upright than I expected, but thought better than to rain on the OP's parade, as it's his happy time.

God, and she's ugly :)

18 years off a bike and straight onto a fire blade! - play safe my friend, i ride a 600 daily and still my gixer thou scares me at the weekend.

Nice bike

Sat on a Panigale at the bike show at the Excel, very nice ;):D

Their the best looking sports bike at the moment, no question, it's just a shame they are a V Twin.

I recently traded my Gixxer Thou for a ZX10R performance model.
Blistering acceleration. I don't care for top speed.

Nice bike, be careful :thumb:

Haven't ridden a Blade since the early 1990's when they first appeared. They were fabulous then, gawd knows how much quicker they are now! I still have a Blackbird which tickles the fun spot in a way no car could ever hope to match. It's not just the performance either - on a bike you're actually in the movie, in a car you are just watching the DVD.....

Looks like a terrific toy and I hope you enjoy it.

Yeah well if you disconnected the front brakes on a performance car you'd also get the 'actually in the movie' feel. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom