The AMG Slayer has arrived!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sinewave

MB Enthusiast
Car
BMW 520 M-Sport Touring, Kawasaki ZX10R KRT (AMG Eater!)
IMG_0522_zpsad0ab094.jpg

IMG_0521_zps9b1692d4.jpg

IMG_0523_zps92accb6f.jpg

IMG_0520_zps7289a572.jpg

:bannana:

Great stuff J.

Acceleration most car drivers (even performance cars) can only dream of.

Nice Fireblade, I prefer R1's a little bit more character.

TBH I'm a bit intimidated by it at the mo, not had a bike for 18 years and this thing tears at the horizon like you would not believe! :eek:

I'm sure I'll get the hang of it in the next few months! :D

Very nice looking bike indeed,:thumb: although wouldn’t do for me as it wouldn’t get too far down the green-lanes.

Enjoy it to the max and thanks for sharing pictures,

Regards, R.

Nice bike !
The mighty Honda Fireblade love it .
The best of luck with her , keep her between the ditches and rubber side down

Looks very very nice.....only part i'd change asap would be the screen....to clear. have fun!!

Hmmm looks just like a car, but with all the safe bits taken off!

Now lets see the matching body bag, er I mean leathers. :D

One of my work colleagues went a bought a fire blade when he turned 60 after not haven ridden a bike since he was 19......we said he was mad, but thankfully so far he has managed to remain upright! but he did look a right t1t in the matching coloured leathers :rolleyes:

Nice bike that mate :thumb: What leathers have you got ?

I have got a Yamaha R6 and have just bought a Buell 1200 Firebolt :D

Nice bike, I've had a couple of Fireblades, the last one was a 2006, the newer ones are better still:thumb:.
I'm going to be coming back to 2 wheels this year with an S1000RR and can't wait :D.

Not got leathers at the mo Justin, gone for Gortex Textiles as will be doing a few Tours with my mates and no one wants to mess about with wet weather gear on and off so everyone uses Textiles.

Looked at the S1000RR HP4 Oli but couldn't justify the £16500 price tag!
TBH this is too fast for 99% of folk!

The HP4 is a very expensive bike, I'm looking at a low mileage 60/11 reg normal version, still get 190 BHP a quickshifter and traction control, I've ridden one and their really good.

Part of me wants a Panigale, they are just so good to look at, just can't bring myself to get a V Twin, plus the extra cost too.

I've not ridden a updated Fireblade, had a go on a 2008 one which overall is quite similar to yours engine and chassis wise I think and it has a really,really great engine, congrats on the new bike I'm sure you will enjoy it:thumb:.

Last edited:
Damn, thats nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom