The Apprentice - Proper Telly

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

developer

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Volvo V90 D5 AWD
How I love it - even the junior version :thumb:.

The Apprentice: Yet more crap, heavily-edited confrontational TV where bullsh*tters with extreme personality traits that you'd hate to work anywhere near are given artificial and contrived tasks that have nothing to do with proving their abilities but allow them ample opportunity to talk rubbish, stab each other in the back and bicker.

Formula "Wife Swap" TV - only it takes itself seriously.

The Apprentice: Yet more crap, heavily-edited confrontational TV where bullsh*tters with extreme personality traits that you'd hate to work anywhere near are given artificial and contrived tasks that have nothing to do with proving their abilities but allow them ample opportunity to talk rubbish, stab each other in the back and bicker.

Formula "Wife Swap" TV - only it takes itself seriously.

Don't sit on the fence.

Come on, tell us what you really think.

I'm afraid the closest I get to watching "reality" TV is nature documentaries, Ray Mears and those *wars shows where the police beat up chavs.

Mostly if it's not got a script or a plot it doesn't get viewed.

I'm afraid the closest I get to watching "reality" TV is nature documentaries, Ray Mears and those *wars shows where the police beat up chavs.

Mostly if it's not got a script or a plot it doesn't get viewed.
I must confess to getting great fun watching Holiday Showdown...if only the kids could teach the parents some basic social skills!

the best series I have ever watched! gutted they arn't making anymore.... Oh and The Killings was also great and is BACK soon :)

yes i liked thundercats too.

I rather enjoyed 'The History of Electricity' presented by Professor Jim Al-Kalili.

Almost as good as Professor Eric Laithwaite at this type of thing.

Fascinating stuff.

Have you been watching Treme? Not quite The Wire but not far behind, also can't wait for the second series of The Killing, lasted about 10 mins. of the US remake :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom