The Apprentice: Your Fired

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

oldcro

MB Enthusiast
Car
Range Rover Sport 3.0 HSE
The Apprentice: You're Fired

According to the EPG, The Apprentice:You're Fired is not on tonight after The Apprentice on BBC1 over on BBC2 10pm. However,according to BBC2's web site it is on as usual.

So if it is on as usual you will need to set your recorder manually if planning to record it to watch later (both are on again tomorrow night as well).

I seem to have made a pigs ear at trying to pass on a simple message, but trust you've got the gist of what I mean.:doh:

Oops! post title is also wrong but cannot change that so easily.

But you can when someone shows you how easy it is to do now.:bannana:

Last edited:
oldcro - you're fired!

According to the EPG, The Apprentice:You're Fired is not on tonight after The Apprentice on BBC1 over on BBC2 10pm. However,according to BBC2's web site it is on as usual.

So if it is on as usual you will need to set your recorder manually if planning to record it to watch later (both are on again tomorrow night as well).

I seem to have made a pigs ear at trying to pass on a simple message, but trust you've got the gist of what I mean.:doh:

This show is recorded on a Monday evening in Hammersmith. audience get to see the Wednesdays Apprentice show then they film the You're fired programme. My wife is apparently going to see it on Monday.

Post title can be changed if you select "go advanced"..............

Ha! Ha! thanks verytalldave, now no more tutting from Will; I hope.

Great program, what amazes me is that if those would be apprentices had any brain cells they should breeze throu those challenges. But as usual they are clue less.
Sir Alan is his usual happy self, best part of show is last 10 minutes.
Should have sacked the team leader last night, real dodgy bird.

i think the blonde girl will win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom