The ASTON MARTIN DBX

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I do understand the commercial realities of why SUVs are being produced.

They're just not for me.

As a female friend regularly points out - SUVs, big cars for men with small *******

Have you driven them off road which is supposed to be their main purpose? Prefer my Range Rover...

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
I’m not sure that is the main purpose of the Cayenne, Bentayga and Urus. But to answer your question I have yes, although not the Urus.

Always makes me chuckle how other people’s choices in life (that has no bearing on others) can annoy people so much..

Always makes me chuckle how other people’s choices in life (that has no bearing on others) can annoy people so much..
I guess a good explanation would be if you were a huge Metallica fan and they suddenly changed their style and started making soul or easy listening music, I guess the fans would have an opinion, well there are a few Supercar brand fans around as sad as it may seem...

Perhaps this video illustrates what I mean about the choice between that " paper dart syndrome" or SUV choice.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
I guess a good explanation would be if you were a huge Metallica fan and they suddenly changed their style and started making soul or easy listening music, I guess the fans would have an opinion, well there are a few Supercar brand fans around as sad as it may seem...

Or another explanation might be if Metallica started making soul or easy listening because it’s more popular, as well as making the same old 5H17 that they used to make.

Said in jest Metallica fans, honestly.

Or another explanation might be if Metallica started making soul or easy listening because it’s more popular, as well as making the same old 5H17 that they used to make.

Said in jest Metallica fans, honestly.
I hear the Ford Fiesta is a popular car, maybe AM should start hand building them or has that already been done?

Had a few beers with my mates last night and the conversation switched onto classic cars as per usual.
One of my homies chucked something called a Bentley Dominator into the mix and so after a flurry of us Googling it we came up with possibly the most vile looking SUV ever.
I can’t do the link but I’m sure someone else can.

Get a bucket though.

Had a few beers with my mates last night and the conversation switched onto classic cars as per usual.
One of my homies chucked something called a Bentley Dominator into the mix and so after a flurry of us Googling it we came up with possibly the most vile looking SUV ever.
I can’t do the link but I’m sure someone else can.

Get a bucket though.

Et voila:
most-popular-this-week-darpa-hacking-cars-the-worst-states-for-speeders.jpg

Shit that is horrific. It looks like a hearse

The icing on the cake is the price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom