The Award For The Most Annoying Person Goes to?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Whoever keeps posting the **** YOU **** … posts has to be the MOST annoying person!

you1.jpg

The guy from Manchester who sat next to my three young daughters at the airport who used the 'F' word every 2 seconds...needless to say we moved.

The guy from Manchester who sat next to my three young daughters at the airport who used the 'F' word every 2 seconds...needless to say we moved.

Banned for expecting restraint or decency from Liam Gallagher.

(Apologies, wrong thread…sort of. He is very annoying though.)

The woman at BT yesterday, I called and said "I am giving you 30 days notice as I only ever use my landline when answer cold calls, for my Sky Boxes callback feature and for fibre broadband, Sky box now does it over internet and I also have second line for fibre from work so don't actually need it any more. and can save myself £47 a month."

For an hour she tried to talk me into staying, and no matter how much I tried to explain that even if it was a £1 a month it was still a waste of money, she kept banging on and on.
In the end I lost my rag big time a she wouldn't allow me to give notice, and then she started threatening to hang up as I was being 'rude'. FFS!!

I have't been that wound up since my car radio was stuck on Radio 2 and I ended up listening to that **** Ken Bruce for nearly a whole hour!
He's another one.

My daughter! Stroll on the 18th August when shes back to high School!

Donald Trump. Can't believe he's not merited a mention before now, or am I the only one who can't stand the a***hole?

The camerman on all adverts for toothpaste.

Why can't he keep it still and hold the bloody thing straight?

My boss!!!

She's only ever worked in customer services where as my line of work is IT Support (mainly 2nd/3rd line stuff). I'm not your stereotypical IT person, I communicate well and enjoy people interaction I've worked in IT for the last 13 years.

This woman has and I quote, "....done my job before" yet asks the most inane, non technical questions or just simply questions technical solutions we come up with. Technically this woman is a nightmare, like dealing with my mum (Bless her she's cr*p with computers) yet with the personality of Hitler!!!

If the term customer service entails being a cringy, brown nosing, sickly sweet sycophant then she's a bloody customer service Jedi!!! Sadly it's a thin veil of ar$e kissing.

And breath......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom