The Award For The Most Annoying Person Goes to?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The lady that reversed into my car today, destroying her car in the process!
Mercedes 1. Corsa 0.

DVLA , Still not returned the 10 month road tax refund i am due after selling my 2014 F type Jaguar 2 months ago :(

The silly bint who cannot dial properly.

Our home telephone number is one digit away from the local taxi number, not usually an issue, we get the occasional daytime call from confused old people.

Last night, or rather this morning, around 1am I am woken by the phone ringing downstairs. I leave it as I know what it will be, it rings again so I get up, turn off the burglar alarm and answer. She asks if she can 'get' a taxi, I politely start to explain that she has dialled incorrectly and the cheeky ****er hangs up on me like I'm wasting her time.

Go and pick her up and drop her off an tell her it's £400 :D

Chris Evans. Radio Two Breakfast show. He talks over almost every single intro, then makes inane remarks during the music and yaks all over the fade out. Thus reducing 5 minute tracks to around 10 seconds of audible music.

In some countries he would be shot for this. Quite rightly to.

Last week he destroyed (I can hardly type this) the entire intro to Whiskey in The Jar. Not content with that outrageous behaviour he then set about yakking all over the guitar solo. Ye Gods. Has the man absolutely no comprehension of the term "listeners"?

Drag him out and shoot him with soft leaded filed down dum dum bullets into his nuts.

Chris Evans. Radio Two Breakfast show. He talks over almost every single intro, then makes inane remarks during the music and yaks all over the fade out. Thus reducing 5 minute tracks to around 10 seconds of audible music.

Last week he destroyed (I can hardly type this) the entire intro to Whiskey in The Jar. Not content with that outrageous behaviour he then set about yakking all over the guitar solo. Ye Gods. Has the man absolutely no comprehension of the term "listeners"?

Drag him out and shoot him with soft leaded filed down dum dum bullets into his nuts.

I suggest that would not be as painful as breaking into his garage and painting his cars in different colours from each other.:D

Go and pick her up and drop her off an tell her it's £400 :D

I came within inches of doing something similar last time.

Phone rings just as I am leaving home to pick up a mate about 5 miles away, posh old ******-up grunter telling me he needs a taxi, I start to explain that he has mis-dialled when he interrupted me to repeat his demand even louder.

I was so tempted to pick him up and drop him off near my mate's house which was in the opposite direction.

the assholes on bikes who wear hi Vis Polite Notice vests with blue /white checks which from distance looks like Police , utter *****

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha that's me Hahahahahahaha:bannana:

The fat $%$""£" who came to look at my car last week and nearly crashed it into a bus on the test drive. Muppet

And just when the airwaves are saturated with his wap wap drivel, the Beeb sign him up for even more. Jobs for the boys? It's got Yentob written all over it.

#Flopgear

Diane Abbot , labour mp for Hackney

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom