The axeman

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

oldcro

MB Enthusiast
Car
Range Rover Sport 3.0 HSE
Starts 17th September on Channel Five. Looks like a worthwhile watch like the Ice Road Truckers.

Is this about the logging folk in North America ?

Think it was caleld Axmen on Discovery, basically a load of made folk with chain saws running around the woods and they all have this mad chain crane that pulls up the logs from the hills when they are felled.

Plenty of opportunity for broken bones and crazy happenings...

All sounds a little "Deliverance" to me......ever heard a piggy sqeal?

Is this about the logging folk in North America ?

Think it was caleld Axmen on Discovery, basically a load of made folk with chain saws running around the woods and they all have this mad chain crane that pulls up the logs from the hills when they are felled.

Plenty of opportunity for broken bones and crazy happenings...

Yes your right, it is Axemen. Having cancelled my Sky subscription over a year ago I now rely on Freeview for my TV.

It's quite good the way it's been put together. Rival logging companies/familes. Crazy beggers mind!

If you liked the first show of this sort -probably Orange County Choppers- then you'll like this one as well.
If you don't have much tolerance for a bunch of crybaby whining about how tough everything is, and about how co-workers are often inconsiderate, and just general bitching about everything while inept bumpkins are showing-off to the cameras how remarkably stupid they are, it may not be for you.

Ever seen the film 'The wrong turn'..........................

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom