The Bad Taste Car Club

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Benzin

Car
W202 TD Sport Estate
I must admit, been there done that when I first started driving & it still makes me laugh seeing cool modified cars from Saxo's to SL's & Corsa's to Corvettes.

Thought this would be a thread to air your dirty laundry, pics you've taken in the street, pics found on the net or ebay links!

Searching through my phone pics & found this lovely modified 206, complete with filler/fibre glass patchwork parked outside my local motorfactors.

29042007655.jpg

Ok this eBay 190 isnt so bad but just thought I'd share! P.I.M.P!

6710_1.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1986-MERCEDES-BENZ-190E-LOWRIDER-CUSTOM-HYDRAULICS-PIMP_W0QQitemZ190267371080QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item190267371080&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1301|66%3A3|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318

SuzukiWagonR.jpg
SuzukiWagonRfront.jpg

FreshenUpCalibra04.jpg

FreshenUpCalibra02.jpg

back to the MB's I think!
2105398_2_full.jpg

2105398_6_full.jpg

Cant go wrong with the classic Chrome arches on a merc - a must have! :rock:

IMG_1480.jpg

3099749_3_full.jpg

2058595_11_full.jpg

2058595_145_full.jpg

2058595_146_full.jpg

That black sh**box was on Ebay IIRC ... :crazy:

Good ol' barry boys, can always link uo this thread to the 'Crap car thread' I couldnt find a thread so started this one - sorry.

That Calibra.. OMG, my eyes...:eek: :eek: :eek:

Cheers,

Gaz

hope its not a members car

That pimped metalflaked 190e is owned by a member of the lowrider forum i use, as it goes it may not be to everyones taste, buts its pretty mild as far as lowriders go, i like it and its hardly what you'd call badly ruined like all those plastic fantastic body kit jobs.

You'll find just as many of us lot laughing at the owners of near standard cars fitting chrome embellishing bits on their wheelarches, speedo dials or gear knobs, or adding xenon lights or parts from more upmarket models.

To most of us serious modifiers seeing someone spend a grand on some 20" AMG rims for their car is just as bad as you lot thinkit is for us to whack some looney paint and hydraulic suspension on.

One make owners clubs are always good for a laugh, row upon row of identical cars all parked upwith the owners talking about which oil to use or what additives will improve mpg or what cone filter will give an extra 3bhp is pretty funny to.

Horses for courses i'd say, if the owner likes their car then its cool, just cos i dont like it dont make it crap, i'm always wary of any thread that may put of someone from modifying cars, we all start somewhere and who knows who may become the next hot tuning company owner who started life at 17 with a dodgy looking corsa.

that 206 has the wrong alloys. that is for the 309gti and the 205gti and the

I honestly dont get why people make lesser cars look more like mercs?

Got to say the chinese are one of the worst with copywrite rules - as we all know! Geely Merie anyone?

china-geely-mercedes.jpg

This guy is p*ssed hes had his photo taken in this poor excuse for a car :D

bydf81111.jpg

Oh thank god someone made W202 hatchbach, I can sell the estate now! :crazy: for this attractive Geely HaoQuing!

geely-haoqing-4_wa.jpg

geely04.jpg

I thought the 126 was fantastic until I saw the mini.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom