The big bhp boys.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
ACID@MSL said:
Give me a call :)

I think I'm about half hour away from you being in tamworth area so might pop and say hello certainly before I do the rico rally in June I feel the LSD is gonna be needed for that

Less than half an hour in a 63 Ricky. :)

I'll be there Saturday morning (again) if you fancy a chat?

I think I'm about half hour away from you being in tamworth area so might pop and say hello certainly before I do the rico rally in June I feel the LSD is gonna be needed for that

Tamworth to MSL..........11 minutes :thumb:

I guess the trick with AMG cars, having huge tuning potential, is to reach the point where you get maximum 'useable' power. Anything beyond that is simply bragging rights 'down the pub' :D

What's yours kicking out Chris I do school run in mine it's a great drive back after the drop off

Ricky16 said:
What's yours kicking out Chris I do school run in mine it's a great drive back after the drop off
Chris does autobahn for fun!;)

It's kicking out many "Smiles per Gallon" and on the subject of school runs, It takes approx. 8min to drop the kids off at school but I always seem to take another hour to arrive back home.........via the back roads :thumb:

ChrisA said:
It's kicking out many "Smiles per Gallon" and on the subject of school runs, It takes approx. 8min to drop the kids off at school but I always seem to take another hour to arrive back home.........via the back roads :thumb:

I always leave half hour earlier for "traffic" reasons

Mine is also a daily driver and basically does the Asda and gym run most days LOL.
It drives just as it did when it was stock around the town, and apart from a deeper burble from the exhaust and to the keen eye its 10mm lower no one would no the difference.
In the dry its a bit difficult to get the power down up to about 40mph, but once its going it is breathtaking how quick it is. Overtaking on Motorways is just mad the way you are pinned back in the seats.
The car was featured in Mercedes Enthusiast and the "test driver" actually commented on how well the chassis handled the extra power (and that was before the KW DDC Suspension)
get yourself down to MSL and get a run out in Acids car.......and then start saving the pennys LOL.

Lee C63 said:
Mine is also a daily driver and basically does the Asda and gym run most days LOL. It drives just as it did when it was stock around the town, and apart from a deeper burble from the exhaust and to the keen eye its 10mm lower no one would no the difference. In the dry its a bit difficult to get the power down up to about 40mph, but once its going it is breathtaking how quick it is. Overtaking on Motorways is just mad the way you are pinned back in the seats. The car was featured in Mercedes Enthusiast and the "test driver" actually commented on how well the chassis handled the extra power (and that was before the KW DDC Suspension) get yourself down to MSL and get a run out in Acids car.......and then start saving the pennys LOL.

I've heard about and seen a few videos on that and i couldn't handle not having that power all the time so would have to give that a miss or I'll be bankrupt and devorced

I've heard about and seen a few videos on that and i couldn't handle not having that power all the time so would have to give that a miss or I'll be bankrupt and devorced

Being bankrupt is no doubt a $hitter but divorced?? I can only dream :bannana:

de cat and brakes

£250 to £300 exchange in Edinburgh for the secondary cats, sounds amazing!!

Then a re - map and lsd

And the brakes I am going for ... :thumb:

Black Series brakes on C63 - MBWorld.org Forums

Don't like to be cheeky but what sort of price are you looking at for the cats and does it change that awesome sound. I like the idea of it all but I'm certain the bank manager isn't gonna be pleased

Being bankrupt is no doubt a $hitter but divorced?? I can only dream :bannana:

I went there once (divorce not bankrupcy). TBH, it's one and the same.Divorce can bankrupt you:doh:
It's a bugger starting again.

Back OT again now:D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom