The big bhp boys.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Do you think you'll own your car long term Lee?

I have had it 2 year now and think i will keep it long term (at least another couple of years).....there is nothing out there really that i could compare it too. I have also invested a few pounds in it now (probably 30K of Mods:crazy:). So it would be insane to sell it and start with a new platform as such.

Lee C63 said:
I have had it 2 year now and think i will keep it long term (at least another couple of years).....there is nothing out there really that i could compare it too. I have also invested a few pounds in it now (probably 30K of Mods:crazy:). So it would be insane to sell it and start with a new platform as such.
what about a GTR Lee ?:D

£30k of mods - wow I thought I had spent a lot! Wonder what Chris A's mod costs currently stand at :D

what about a GTR Lee ?:D

I nearly did it last month after a run out in one, but then spoke with a few friends, and they asked why would i want to drive around in a play station compared with the luxury and comfort of a AMG (I don't go on a track) ha ha

Got the Fireblade for when i want to scare myself anyway :eek:

I had a GTR-35 and much prefer the C63 just like Lee Said, Mind you it was MENTAL fast!!

I presume the tuning potential is greater on the gtr isn't it

Dangerous amounts of money and bhp right there

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom