The Boss ain't gonna like this W124 cab for sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bluevenetian

Car
Midnight blue W124 estate
Saw a lovely W124 (C124) convertible - it was an N reg, silver, black leather and black roof, e320 sportline with 11k miles on the clock -- owner apparently looking for 17,000 pounds.
Now I know the Boss' cab has the heritage grill :)- but that can't be worth more than a couple of grand, can it?;)

Saw a lovely W124 (C124) convertible - it was an N reg, silver, black leather and black roof, e320 sportline with 11k miles on the clock -- owner apparently looking for 17,000 pounds.
Now I know the Boss' cab has the heritage grill :)- but that can't be worth more than a couple of grand, can it?;)

Got a link.......??

I am not feeling well!

Oh! Now I'm really not feeling very well!! :)

that is impressive, and if true, is a bargain for some one! - or a dream come true for others!

there is one with hardtop on ebay for 15k

acknowledge the point of topic buddy..

ebay is red 220 with hard top. the car in discussion is a 320 sportlline.. big difference..

compare like for like, it helps lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom