The British Motor Museum, Gaydon, Warwickshire - 26 May 2019

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRC

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
C63
Hi everyone

I’ve made a booking for a meeting at the British Motor Museum, Gaydon, Warwickshire for Sunday 26 May. The museum hosts many large events and this was the only date they could offer and guarantee dedicated parking in the coming months. There will be a reduced entry fee to the museum of £10 if we have 12 or more people attending. Those who have visited before will know this is a great venue for car enthusiasts in a central location which should hopefully be easy for many people to get to.

British Motor Museum | Home

As usual everyone is welcome. A few C63 Edition 507 owners are hoping to be there and it would great to get at least one car in each body type and colour they were produced in for a photo opportunity.

I’m not familiar with the Warwickshire area so won’t be planning a drive out on this occasion. As people may be coming from all directions you may wish to meet up and drive there (and back) together in groups. For those of us traveling from the North the Woodhall Services on the M1 May be a good meeting place, but I’m open to suggestions.

Hopefully we will have a good turnout and see some great cars. If you would like to put your name and car details below, on this occasion including the colour, I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Andy

1. AndyW204C63 (Andy) - C63 Edition 507 Coupe - White

Hi everyone

I’ve made a booking for a meeting at the British Motor Museum, Gaydon, Warwickshire for Sunday 26 May. The museum hosts many large events and this was the only date they could offer and guarantee dedicated parking in the coming months. There will be a reduced entry fee to the museum of £10 if we have 12 or more people attending. Those who have visited before will know this is a great venue for car enthusiasts in a central location which should hopefully be easy for many people to get to.

British Motor Museum | Home

As usual everyone is welcome. A few C63 Edition 507 owners are hoping to be there and it would great to get at least one car in each body type and colour they were produced in for a photo opportunity.

I’m not familiar with the Warwickshire area so won’t be planning a drive out on this occasion. As people may be coming from all directions you may wish to meet up and drive there (and back) together in groups. For those of us traveling from the North the Woodhall Services on the M1 May be a good meeting place, but I’m open to suggestions.

Hopefully we will have a good turnout and see some great cars. If you would like to put your name and car details below, on this occasion including the colour, I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Andy

I’m in great place for a meet, Jag breakfast club meet there every month usually guarantees a massive turn out 150+ this month

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm up for this too, been many times. I'll probably stay over the Saturday nite before at a nice little hotel I know that's about 30 mins south of Gaydon. Thanks for arranging this.

I’m in great place for a meet, Jag breakfast club meet there every month usually guarantees a massive turn out 150+ this month

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great , will that be in your SLK or BRABUS ;)

I'm up for this too, been many times. I'll probably stay over the Saturday nite before at a nice little hotel I know that's about 30 mins south of Gaydon. Thanks for arranging this.

Great news , some other folk may decide to stay over too :)

2. Flango - SLK?
  3. MissyD- CLK
  4. ?

Great venue. I’d be up for this but off the top of my head I think that’s school holiday time, so I may be away.

I'm in!
  2. Flango - SLK?
  3. MissyD- CLK
  4. Toeknee R230 SL500 teal blue

The hotel is The Holt Hotel Oxfordshire | Official Website For The Holt Hotel, Steeple Aston. That weekend is the Bank Holiday weekend, so may get booked up, so if you're thinking of staying over, better get booking. If others want to stay over, let me know asap. I've stayed here many times and might be able to get us a good rate.

Thanks for posting that for anyone thinking of staying over. I’ll be driving down from “The North” hopefully with several other folk :)

Never been here before, bit of a drive from me, plus a new guy here. I'll think about this :)

I may be doing this one Andy bit can't commit 100% at the moment due to work unfortunately.

I'll hopefully know more in a week or two...

Last time I was at Gaydon was a while back, where a couple of us were gatecrashing a W124 meet. :D (Thanks Dash :thumb:)

I may be doing this one Andy bit can't commit 100% at the moment due to work unfortunately.

I'll hopefully know more in a week or two...

Last time I was at Gaydon was a while back, where a couple of us were gatecrashing a W124 meet. :D (Thanks Dash :thumb:)

No worries Dave , will put you down as possible. We’re good at Gate Crashing events :rolleyes:

Update!

Chris (Teego) has offered to look at a route for a drive out as he’s more familiar with the area :thumb:

I’ve added

2. Flango - SLK?
  3. MissyD- CLK
  4. Toeknee R230 SL500 teal blue
  5. Wheelnut58 (Paul) A45 - Green
  6. teego (Chris) - CLS55 - Blue - Possible
  7. carspito55 (Paul) - SLK55 - White
  8. sim55amg (simon) cl55
  9. Chris - SL63 - Silver
  10. Dave - E63 - White , Possible

01. AndyW204C63 (Andy) - C63 Edition 507 Coupe - White