The British Motor Museum, Gaydon, Warwickshire - 26 May 2019

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It’s showing light rain for my area may have to leave at midnight and have a snooze on woodhall just to be safe :):)

Attachments

• 07FDC47D-140A-4BB9-84B1-2F73ADC9F626.png
    07FDC47D-140A-4BB9-84B1-2F73ADC9F626.png
    892.4 KB · Views: 8
  • FD15FF08-4B99-488C-A5D2-E7113C53333F.png
    FD15FF08-4B99-488C-A5D2-E7113C53333F.png
    801.1 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
At the moment it looks like I'll be coming down the M40 in the morning rather than staying in the Cotswolds as originally suggested by my wife; mostly so that we can be on the Roaches early on the Monday.
...and now we're back to staying in the area; apparently I'm booked-in at a B&B in Gaydon so that I'm not abandoning my wife for too long (she expresses no interest in a car meet nor a motor museum).

...and now we're back to staying in the area; apparently I'm booked-in at a B&B in Gaydon so that I'm not abandoning my wife for too long (she expresses no interest in a car meet nor a motor museum).

Will be at the Mercure in Banbury Saturday nite , if you're anywhere near there and want to pop in to say hi

I find myself unexpectedly at a loose end so I plan to be making my way to Gaydon in time for the opening of the Museum (weather permitting, of course), assuming W164s are allowed.

If not, I'll park out of sight...

I find myself unexpectedly at a loose end so I plan to be making my way to Gaydon in time for the opening of the Museum (weather permitting, of course), assuming W164s are allowed.

If not, I'll park out of sight...

As it says on post #1 “everyone welcome” , looks like it’s going to be quite a big gathering so hope to catch up at some point.

Andy

Thanks for organising the meet Andy, had a good drive there, met some lovely people, had a good visit to the museum and finally a great drive back. I'll definitely come to another meet.

Had to leave suddenly so apologies for that and also my ignorance in not letting people know.

I've not been too well lately as one or two who know me are aware, and things just caught up with me a bit. Hopefully be a bit better for the next one but need a few weeks rest first I think.

Had to leave suddenly so apologies for that and also my ignorance in not letting people know.

I've not been too well lately as one or two who know me are aware, and things just caught up with me a bit. Hopefully be a bit better for the next one but need a few weeks rest first I think.
Take it easy Dave, you need to look after yourself.
Limit the car cleaning to just once a day!!!:thumb:

Row back and chill, Dave. Too much too soon is not a good idea. Take care :thumb:

Wondered where you went, hope you’re okay bud. Get them feet up and rest

Great meeting and big thanks to Andy for organising it and for everyone who turned up for making it enjoyable. Good to be able to put faces to some more names and look forward to meeting up again in the future :thumb:

Just made it home after a great day. Thanks for organising today Andy. You will have to let me know when the next one is.

Thanks for organising the meet Andy, had a good drive there, met some lovely people, had a good visit to the museum and finally a great drive back. I'll definitely come to another meet.

Hi Tony

Great to meet up and glad you enjoyed it. Enjoy your trip up north with the Cobras , don’t leave them too far behind. ;)

AndKnee

Great meeting and big thanks to Andy for organising it and for everyone who turned up for making it enjoyable. Good to be able to put faces to some more names and look forward to meeting up again in the future :thumb:

Hi Ian

Great to meet up and see your 507, quite striking how different our cars look side by side. We just need to tease out a few more 507 owners. ;)

Andy

Reactions: Yex
Cheers for another good day out Andy :thumb: hope your feeling better Dave didn’t know you’ve been unwell hope to see you at cars in the park Leeds, hope everybody gets home safely ready for the next one :):)

No worries Dave, I hope you are feeling better already.
Rest, rest and rest some more before your new toy turns up, you’ll need to charge your batteries prior to it arriving.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom