The British Motor Museum, Gaydon, Warwickshire - 26 May 2019

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
01. AndyW204C63 (Andy) - C63 - Museum Only
02. Wheelnut58 (Paul) A45 - Museum Only
03. teego (Chris) - CLS55
04. carspito55 (Paul) - SLK55 - Museum Only
05. sim55amg (simon) cl55
06. Chris - SL63
07. Dave - E63s - Museum Only
08. Rob - SLK 55
09. Flango - SLK - Museum only
10. Steve - E63 PPP - Museum Only
11. Sarah - CLK
12. Tony - SL
13. jb lawcock - Brian - Museum Only
14. Emmadee22 - Peter
15. TobyHughes92 - A35
16. PoBody- CLK
17. Andrew 12 - C63
18. Leester - E55 - Museum only
19. Possibly a couple of bikers
20. Yex - TBC
21. 23 Romeo Tango (Richy) - E63s - Museum only
22. 800BR (Pete) - Brabus 800 Wagon - Museum only
23. c240sport97 (Sean) - SL400 - museum only
24. Red5r (Red) CLK 55 - Museum only.
25. Vick and his son - E55K - Museum only
26. Paul (LiquidSilver) GTC roadster or CL63 - Museum Only
27. Matt- E350 - Museum Only
28. Dave - CLK 250 - Museum only
29. Matt - A35
30. Debbie - GLA 45
31. Andy - C63 estate
32. Tim - C63 cabriolet TBC
33. Alan - C class
34. Rik - SLK320
35. BigUn- Vito 150
36. Andy (Dalton) E63
37. Ash59fifty-uk (Ashley) C63 W204
38. Rifiky W209
39. Cawkyuk - C63

Updated :)

Last edited:
Not much else to sort now other than hope it’s dry and get a list of who will be meeting up at the M1 Woodhall Services to drive down together. Plan will be to leave there at 8.00am and go via M1, A42, M42, M40 leaving at Junction 12 (unless we find someone has decided to put roadworks on).

Andy :)

1. Ritchy E63s
2. Paul A45
3. Andy C63 507
4. Dave SLK 250
5. Cawkyuk C63
6.?

Forecast not looking brilliant for next weekend but things can change and hopefully will do. :)

Things have moved on Dave from horse and carts :D :D

As it happened it was a 142 Scania (pulling a 12M tilt), later changed to a 143 which was never as quick :(

Just checked for next Sunday , not sunny but if it stays dry will call that a result :thumb:

70C39D2D-54FF-4997-8BB0-D90447B08242.png

Not much else to sort now other than hope it’s dry and get a list of who will be meeting up at the M1 Woodhall Services to drive down together. Plan will be to leave there at 8.00am and go via M1, A42, M42, M40 leaving at Junction 12 (unless we find someone has decided to put roadworks on).

1. Ritchy E63s
2. Paul A45
3. Andy C63 507
4. Dave SLK 250
5. Cawkyuk C63
6. Flango
7.?

Paul , can you check if Brian will join us at Woodhall?

Same happend to me Dave had a merc 1748 they bought me a new 1844, only then to watch my mate pass me on every hill going to Whitehaven :(:(

1. Ritchy E63s
2. Paul A45
3. Andy C63 507
4. Dave SLK 250
5. Cawkyuk C63
6. Flango Jaaag
7. Brian SLK55
8.?

I would avoid M42 & M40 roadworks are horrendus, best way down is M1, M69 then Fosse Way, been down a few times recently

I would avoid M42 & M40 roadworks are horrendus, best way down is M1, M69 then Fosse Way, been down a few times recently

Flango

I’ll defer to local knowledge any day , are you offering to lead proceedings in the Jag , or better still BigUn in his Award Winner? :D

Andy

Flango

I’ll defer to local knowledge any day , are you offering to lead proceedings in the Jag , or better still BigUn in his Award Winner? :D

Andy

Should be Big Un as our star award winner :D Hopefully will be in SLK as steering upgrade and wheel now happening 14th June so car wont be in bits for 26th, so should be good :thumb:

Should be Big Un as our star award winner :D Hopefully will be in SLK as steering upgrade and wheel now happening 14th June so car wont be in bits for 26th, so should be good :thumb:

I’ll second that and unless there are objections it’s approved :D BigUn in his Award Winner can lead us down to Gaydon :thumb:

Hope he knows the route :)

Hate to post this as i may not be able to make this weekend, due to it being "The Old Man's 80th B'day" which is a suprise! So much so i didn't know it was happening [emoji2357][emoji2357].. I'll see what pans out this week & let you guy's know as soon as i know..

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

Hate to post this as i may not be able to make this weekend, due to it being "The Old Man's 80th B'day" which is a suprise! So much so i didn't know it was happening [emoji2357][emoji2357].. I'll see what pans out this week & let you guy's know as soon as i know..

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

Ian

There will be other car meets but your Dad will only be 80 once I’d be at the party :thumb:

Andy

Last edited:
Agree with Andy family always come first :thumb: I'm in a bit of a dilemma too, got the SLK back and everything is done except the steering and final tweak of the map, they can do the steering this Thursday but no guarantee it will be back by the end of Saturday, Also Jag going in for a sensor change which again can happen Friday but no Guarantee of car back for weekend. That means I'm left with the Volvo :) If I dont take these 2 windows then my next opportunity is not until the end of June early July :( decisions decsisions

Agree with Andy family always come first :thumb: I'm in a bit of a dilemma too, got the SLK back and everything is done except the steering and final tweak of the map, they can do the steering this Thursday but no guarantee it will be back by the end of Saturday, Also Jag going in for a sensor change which again can happen Friday but no Guarantee of car back for weekend. That means I'm left with the Volvo :) If I dont take these 2 windows then my next opportunity is not until the end of June early July :( decisions decsisions

At least you have the Volvo , everyone welcome no matter they come along in :thumb:

At least you have the Volvo , everyone welcome no matter they come along in :thumb:
I've also plenty of mates I can borrow off, so might be able to put my hands on somehting Tasty, trouble is I need a car next week for work so if they both were not done i'm screwed so it will likely be Jag or SLK I think at this stage as I can risk one of them missing.

Weather has been decent all this week, although I’ve been working down in SL9. Looking forward to Sunday :thumb:

Looking like dry in the morning for getting there but possibly wet going home, could change a lot by Sunday .

65CF52C3-F8A6-4BE9-A6B1-7E5A5B16CF6F.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom