The Chuckle Brothers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

scumbag

MB Enthusiast
Car
Its German, has a round badge, reminds me of a Mercedes. Satan fuelled
To you, to me.....

autosport.com - F1 News: Mosley: Briatore affair far from over

sorry for posting this on an adult site populated by intelligent people, but somewhere deep in your childish past, you may remember being so totally dimiwtted (read immature) that you may have actually thought you were right, when indeed, you were not.

I am now off to stab my eyes with forks whilst I await the next thrilling part of this sordid saga by the playboy and the retard which will have no impact on anything at all in anyones lives and will make not one jot of difference to anyone anywhere.

That just about sums up just how important these 2 are in the real world. (which means NOT, for the avoidance of any doubt)

maybe they will pass away soon and stop wasting oxygen for the more deserving in mankind!!

ps. if anyone has access to F1 ruling bodies, can you ensure they get a copy of this post. The sooner they go away, the sooner everyone can get on with forgetting about them and moving on. thanks and that.

Maybe, just maybe, the FIA could ban both of them from ever talking about anything ever again. No more discredit on the sport by people who have left, that way.

T
sorry for posting this on an adult site populated by intelligent people,

I'm grossly insulted by this association of the Chuckle Brothers with Mosley and Briatore.

It's a shame you have to stoop so low as to besmirch the Chickle Brothers in such a way.

I'm grossly insulted by this association of the Chuckle Brothers with Mosley and Briatore.

It's a shame you have to stoop so low as to besmirch the Chickle Brothers in such a way.

I feel so bad now. I was trying to capture the essence of childrens television by using them rather than the chorltons or indeed Bod, to highlight the futile behaviour of these imbecilic retards with almost enough IQ added together to achieve double fiqures.

My appologies to all offended including those televisual greats "The Chuckle Brothers".

The next time you hear of Max and Flav, please try to remember that scene (one of many) when Laurel and Hardy are making headway up a stairway with an upright piano.

Maybe then, Moseley and Briatore will understand why everyone in the whole world just laughs at them and them happily gets on with making the world go forward.

Appologies in advance to anyone offended by my using of the greatest visual comedians ever in trying to highlight the two bumbling buffoons. (for Max's benefit, you are not even worthy of cleaning the floor in front of the cinema of these 1920'2 and 1930's greats, never mind a music hall act), (for Flav's benefit, when shelling a boiled egg, ensure said egg has been boiled first {chumps at Oxford})

I may even go dig out that very film and have a watch myself.

Am I to assume from your ramblings that your not a fan then?:D

its kind of a toss up as to whether to post the drivel these to idiots, who have both left the sport, or whether to let it lie.

I post it due to the fact they both seem to think that exposing their own vies in the media is a big and clever thing to do and that they potentially think somebody somewhere is actually interested. The media prints stuff because that is the business they are in. They have no reason to assume it is interesting to anyone or not, it just fills column inches for them.

Max has always done his dirty washing in public. He seems to take pleasure in doing so. Man is an idiot by most definitions of the word.

Flav is a playboy more interested in himself.

They both may have had moments where what they did was positive and the sport can defend having them was good. However, everytime Max gets in the press, it was only for what he felt was the right reasons and only so he could put his side of the story, nothing fair about that at all.

Trouble is, some people believe what they read.

By posting this rubbish it should allow enlightened people in the real world to see clearly these two need to go away, fast.

They both appear unable to move on in anyway.

Be honest, is anyone at all interested in what either of them have to say about what happened?

same old s**t, different decade.

I doubt the record books will have many references to these two. They have not set any lasting legacy worth remembering.

No, I am not of fan of them, nor a Fan of Bernie either. In fact I am not a fan of anyone who uses the press to get their point accross. As the Ex-Mrs P McCartney would do well to remember.

Max and Flav both use the media for their own ends, getting their points of view over while basking in favourable publicity. The media will happily print or show anything which attracts public interest for their own ends.

The worse thing all of them fear is being ignored, which is why I (jokingly) asked if you were a fan as you fell into the trap of adding to their audience size.

I'm being picky as there is a 943 mile buffer between us for my protection.:D

Oh! and I'm bored.

Last edited:
i do see your point and I am aware of it. (I also took the joke as it was meant) I just felt, maybe for the benefit of others, that there was a point to why I posted.

There is no such thing as bad publicity, however you can get publicity fatigued and in this case, as both have now gone, that it was it is happening.

They seem to think they have some importance but the whole of motorsport is looking to move on. Nobody is interested in these people anymore.

It will come to pass it is just that they can't let go.

plus, my ramblings on this subject are not exaclty the desired outcome that these doughnuts are expecting. Of course, maybe someone will pick up on my take and start making it more available to the masses, thus defeating the orignal intent of Max and Flav to generate positive publicity for their own ends.

sooner they grow up the better.

I'm being picky as there is a 943 mile buffer between us for my protection.:D

Two islands. I never knew they were that far apart. Still, there is another metaphor for this situation.

You could have been next door for airing your opinion however so you don't have to worry about protection. Max and Flav are worlds apart, unfortunatly for the rest of us, neither of them are on earth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom