The "dark side " vanishes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

grober

MB Master
Car
W204 ESTATE
Is it just me or has the forum on the "dark side " been sucked into a black hole?

Is it just me or has the forum on the "dark side " been sucked into a black hole?

Not just you......went AWOL yesterday morning sometime......at least I have not been able to access since I retired to bed on Friday.

Mic

Don't care. This is the only place to be.

Maybe Ian Keers is responsible ????????????????

Mic

Ian Keers is the chairman of Mercedes-Benz Club and he has had a long running ''disagreement'' with the owners of MBO and has a particular problem with the MBO web site address......I do not know the history but there have been ''threats'' of seeking legal advice on the issue. It is a pity that all admirers of the marque cannot apparently live harmoniously together.......plenty of room for everyone.

Mic

Michael, I think an apology is warranted from you for that remark.

I just feel sickened that so many of you are users of BMW forums....

Ian Keers is the chairman of Mercedes-Benz Club and he has had a long running ''disagreement'' with the owners of MBO and has a particular problem with the MBO web site address......I do not know the history but there have been ''threats'' of seeking legal advice on the issue. It is a pity that all admirers of the marque cannot apparently live harmoniously together.......plenty of room for everyone.

Mic

Absolutely. What's their problem with the domain name? Doesn't seem that Trade Marks laws or common law Passing Off even apply, particularly when no 'trade' is as stake and their's no deception or loss.:confused:

Is this Ian fella on here??

You send him down here I'll soon round the edges off!!

I have to say , i have given up posting on there.

Not nearly as friendly as here , quite cliquey in fact , and at times can feel like 'The Malcolm Show' ...

Just my opinion mind ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom