The Dark Side!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Nice bodykit/exhaust and great wheels.
My neighbour had one of these and loved it.

Enjoy yourself.

I agree, the upgrades improve the car a lot. Looks good.

I didn't know you were a hairdresser Gina ?

Gucci kit, how much did you pay for it if you dont mind me asking, all black cars are good cars in my opinion, nice neighbourhood by the way guys,

I think it looks nice, the Schnitzer kit and wheels make a huge differnce to the standard car but are still quite subtle. Hope i get to drive it too. I would love to have one as a bit of fun but i cant see myself really ever getting rid of the coupe. What car can really compare to it, IMO nothing can and once you have had that three poited star you will always come back.

Lovely car. What year and price, if I may ask?

Hi everyone. Yes I agree it's lovely!

It's 1998 and I paid £4k.

Pics not quite my area but similar! Although I do live in city centre of Plymouth, parents are also in the countryside!:)

May the force come back to be with you one day..:D

Seriously - enjoy it - what engine does it have?

And as Howard said................... how much for a haircut??:bannana:

It's 1998 and I paid £4k.

Bargin-a-rama

what is the interior like, I have never really liked the BM interiors or VW for that matter, too `german` laid out too efficiently without enough `soul`

looks like a 4 cylinder

Just asked Gina and she says its a 1.9 16valve 4 cylinder.... and it also has holes in the floor pan so you can run when you go up hills. :D

I am told it's a 4 cyl 16v and it has the 16v rasp? Whatever, it goes....! That's all that matters! :D

I am also informed it is very "me" which is good, plus I like driving it and feel at home in it too so all good so far:)

Interior is nice, and comfy. Similar feel to the Coupe I had, although a bit smaller cabin space obviously. I shall take interior pics probs tomorrow as I'm off to work soon. :)

Last edited:
Gina, well done for thinking outside of the box, they look like great value, just had a look at a few on ebay, good interior, not the normal grey beemer slab of plastic, 4K and shouldnt be that expensive to run as its a 1.9!!

But will it rust?

Looks good,

I loved mine, imported it new in 2001 (2.2 sport) made a lovely sound and I ticked almost every option.

Z3SideBackRoofup.jpg

zinside.gif

I would still like a //M Z3 roadster as a fine day / weekend car. Awesome power and pick them up for a good price now.

Enjoy, hope you got heated seats for roof down when ever you can :)

I am told it's a 4 cyl 16v and it has the 16v rasp? Whatever, it goes....! That's all that matters! :D

the 1.9 is a great engine .. it was in the 318iS coupe I had as a company car in the late 90s ... (P reg). A really great car.

But will it rust?

My old boss had a Z3 around the same year... still see it about and it seems solid... dont think i have seen one with rust on. Have seena few 3 series with a little rust although a bit older still.

Thankyou thankyou thankyou! I love it! It's very me and it's really nice to drive and I think this one's a 'keeper.' :):D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom