The Dark Side!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Looks like a bargain

Thankyou thankyou thankyou! I love it! It's very me and it's really nice to drive and I think this one's a 'keeper.' :):D

How many times have we heard that.... I think we should start a sweep stake:D

Thankyou thankyou thankyou! I love it! It's very me and it's really nice to drive and I think this one's a 'keeper.' :):D

All my cars have been..............until the next one...:D

But will it rust?

They don't rust much at all. A neighbours son recently got rid of his and the only area he had needed to paint was the leading edge of the sill covers due to stone chips breaking through.
The schnitzer kit should provide protection for that area.

They don't rust much at all. A neighbours son recently got rid of his and the only area he had needed to paint was the leading edge of the sill covers due to stone chips breaking through.
The schnitzer kit should provide protection for that area.

Thanks, I suspected it wouldn't as I had no trouble with mine, but my pal had a lot of rust on a BM of a mids 90's vintage so was curious.

Is your horse jealous now Gina? :D

Ahhhhhhhhhh.... Poor Norman, such a shame you got rid of the horse.. tossed aside so you could have another car, she does that with her boyfriends aswell:D :D :D

I had a 2.8 one a while back and I loved it to bits... driving it was so much fun... so much power for a 2.8 and handled really well..

Ahhhhhhhhhh.... Poor Norman, such a shame you got rid of the horse.. tossed aside so you could have another car, she does that with her boyfriends aswell:D :D :D

It's not my fault he dumped me:( Poor poor Gina.....:rolleyes: Chocs and flowers appreciated, don't be shy!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom