The deed is done.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SUPERNOVA1a

Car
Mercedes S63 BiTurbo 2012. LEXUS LS400. JENSEN INTERCEPTOR Mk3 8.2
First of all sorry for "gate crashing" on my part regarding "Data card from Registration Plate request".
Went and saw the car today and after little bit of haggling, I signed on the dotted line. Now am, at the moment, the proud owner of a S63 AMG. Will be picking it up on Friday, so that a MOT can be done and two new Tyres can be replaced. There are some cosmetic flaws so will get them done by have the car fully detailed. There is only one Key, so will be having to get one more. The car drives as I would think it would be, and sounds GREAT. The Inside is 95% good just needs wet cloth going around it. Will be needing a B service in about a month. So by my calculations the car should be in A1 condition inside and out and it will still cost a wee bit less some other cars advertised on Auto trader/ Ebay.

Truer words never said. Still smaller than my ex Jensen. 8.2l 552bhp, 610 lbs ft. And a pussycat to drive. I hope this is just like that. The sound of the S63 is too enticing to put the foot down.

Congratulations on your new car, Friday will not come soon enough for you. How come there is only 1 key for it? When you get your self another key, make sure the missing key is deleted off of the computer so no one can ever use it again on your car.

Steve.

Congratulations on your new car, Friday will not come soon enough for you. How come there is only 1 key for it? When you get your self another key, make sure the missing key is deleted off of the computer so no one can ever use it again on your car.

Steve.

I was thinking the same thing,in my experience,you get cars with one key because it has been in a accident or has been a snatch back,I must admit I would be slightly worried to be buying a S 63 AMG with one key,of course it could all be ok,I suppose it is a judgement call,I agree with you Steve get another key and have the one that is missing removed,I hope the op has lots of great fun with the car.

I saw one of these in convertible form a couple of weeks ago in Parga, Greece.

It had German plates on it and so must have been a phenomenal drive across Europe. It had enormous road presence parked up.

A Supercharger Helps ;) lol
The photos will come after next week.

Truer words never said. Still smaller than my ex Jensen. 8.2l 552bhp, 610 lbs ft. And a pussycat to drive. I hope this is just like that. The sound of the S63 is too enticing to put the foot down.

Yeah but this won’t fall in bits. It’ll go like a scalded cat on speed...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom