The Doctor is In

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Doctor Z

Car
C220 CDI Estate
Hello to everyone. I've been on the outside of a number of these forums for a few months now, picking up tips on things to do with my Merc, and deciding which one I should join. This one definitely came out on top and as I have a few questions to ask I decided to take the plunge.

I am on my second C220 CDI Estate in 6 months, the first having done a fantastic job of saving the life of both me and my wife when I t-boned another car that pulled out of a junction in front of me. 50mph collision and we walked away, sadly, the Merc was beyond repair (not surprisingly).

Insurance paid up and I managed to find another, identical car (no mean feat in Northern Ireland), a year younger (2005 model) and with 10000 less miles. I was a convert to Mercedes ownership before the accident and would not buy anything else now.

Looking forward to chatting with you all, I'll post my questions in the relevant area and see what wisdom I can glean.

Thanks

Hello and welcome to the forum Doc.

Mercedes are always one of the safest cars to drive, I'm glad there was no serious injuries.

Welcome on board Doc...

Hello
Welcome to the Forum :thumb:

Doctor who?

Only kidding, welcome aboard :thumb:.

Now Doc, about my aching back? Anything you would like to recommend? Oh by the way, welcome to our lot. Remember, there is no such thing as a stupid question.

Hello Doctor Z and welcome to the forum

Welcome to the forum doc. :thumb:

I appreciate the warm welcome guys, many thanks.

Sadly, I'm not a real doctor, but the first 3 letters of my number plate are DRZ so......

Off to catch a plane to a 25th Wedding Anniversary in England, will post my questions in the techie sections when I get back.

Thanks again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom