The Drivers survival handbook

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

eddie_E

Car
94' E200
I have seen this advertied in a few car mags. If you've got one you'll know what i'm on about but basicaly it's a book of tricks to use to avoid speeding fines, tickets and the like and also what the law actaully is and what you should/shoundn't say to an officer etc. For £20 it may be of some use but has anyone actaully got one and used it anger and it worked?

I got one.

It came with a money-back guarentee (if not impressed, return within 28 days for no-questions-asked-refund).

I returned it within 28 days and got my money back.

:rolleyes:

I've got one and its OK. Dont know about £20 though.

Hmm... it doesn't ever get any glowing reviews. I think i'll just wait until someone i know gets one and have read of it then.

In general terms, it seems to rely on Cops not doing basic checks (speedo etc) - which have to logged.

Some of the advice is obviously out-of-date and some might work in some areas but not others (eg write a letter to get a parking ticket quashed - many areas have a policy of "if you want to dispute the ticket, go to court").

They are still offering to refund your money if not 100% satisfied - so buy it and see.

If you couldn't get your money back, I'd say "don't bother".

The only real advantage it has is that it is pretty much factual, unlike the utter carp advice you read on here and the rest of t'internet.

:cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom