The E200 Kompressor has landed!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
ogiii, did your car come standard with a casette player or a cd player? coz on the e class price list it says that the audio 20 casette and radio comes standard but our salesman, before we ordered told us that mb have made a single cd player standard and so we didnt order the cd changer.

thanks,
AkMaL

Mine has the casette/radio but I've noticed all the new cars I've seen have the single cd/radio.

Originally posted by Andy Stanton
Is the Obsidian Black the one with a green tinge?

Not sure, it just looks black to me:crazy:

Originally posted by Andy Stanton
It'll be our secret

;)

Originally posted by akmal17
ogiii, did your car come standard with a casette player or a cd player? coz on the e class price list it says that the audio 20 casette and radio comes standard but our salesman, before we ordered told us that mb have made a single cd player standard and so we didnt order the cd changer.

thanks,
AkMaL

You're OK mate, it came with the single CD, no cassette player.

Originally posted by OGiii
You're OK mate, it came with the single CD, no cassette player.

thanks for the info, i jus read the mb e class price list from oct1 and it says tht a casette player is standard!:eek:
but thanks for reassuring tht we get the cd player

Originally posted by GDC200
Fuzzer. A really stupid question I know but:

Do S class exhausts point down like my c class ones.
If they do, does the exhaust pipe fit in the top of the chrome trim if not what is that bit for for?
Can I get one for my car?

Sorry for the thick question?
:)

I've seen S320's which point down and are hidden, but on a S600 they point straight and are visible.

If they do, does the exhaust pipe fit in the top of the chrome trim if not what is that bit for for?

Works as you describe, but those are way too large to fit to a 202, I have tried.

A Company called HOR do them in Japan, but how much and how you get them I don't know.

Nah , its diferent. But , nothing is a thick question. :)

The ones that fit my car might fit yours too :)

https://ssl.kundenserver.de/s31814432.einsundeinsshop.de/sess/utn153f5a388b23d02/shopdata/0020_New+C-Class+W203/product_details.shopscript?article=0100_Chrome%2BDouble%2BExhaust%2BPipes%2B%3D282036080%3D29

Not yet , ive just had a rather unexpected extremely expencive trip to canada :(

Ill get round to it.:D

Cool website. Shame they seem to sell the exhaust tip for all other diesel models, CLK270, C270, S320CDi but nothing for the W211. This is for the S320CDi:

2201008G_425x283_425x283.jpg

Wonder if it would fit mine, would look cool! CLK270 is even better:
2036085G_425x283.jpg

I've found some... bit steep though - $210 shipped from the US for the pair.

Looking at the picture they sent me I assume it would fit petrol or diesel because there appears to be adjustment on them.

Richard - I'll email you the pic they sent me for you to have a look at.

Cheers
OG

Last edited:
Originally posted by OGiii
I've found some... bit steep though - $210 shipped from the US for the pair.

Looking at the picture they sent me I assume it would fit petrol or diesel because there appears to be adjustment on them.

Richard - I'll email you the pic they sent me for you to have a look at.

Cheers
OG

I might be interested too OG.:cool:

A PAIR OF S-CLASS CHROME EXHAUST TRIMS BY SHATZ FITS S-CLASS W/V 220 .THESE ARE AWESOME,THEY ARE ALSO VERY EXPENSIVE,RETAIL ON THESE IS AROUND £600 THE PAIR.FIRST SET WE'VE EVER SEEN,ANOTHER ABSOLUTE BARGAIN FROM STARPARTZ!!
Another classic! I checked on the Schatz website and these things are £160 :)

Originally posted by Brian WH
I might be interested too OG.:cool:

If you pm me your email Brian, I'll email the pic to you.

This Guy has some nice ones. $189 + $30ish shipping but he'll do a deal if more than one set - anybody else interested?

I asked him if they'd fit the 200 but he wasn't sure because they don't do it in the US, he's checking on the dieslels.

Looks interesting, I've been trying to think what they would look like on the car.

Paul, do you have a single exhaust either side of the car, or just a twin exhaust on the left? Mine looks like the S class above, but I saw a W211 at lunchtime (debadged) which had just the exhaust on the left.

Originally posted by RichardM
Looks interesting, I've been trying to think what they would look like on the car.

Paul, do you have a single exhaust either side of the car, or just a twin exhaust on the left? Mine looks like the S class above, but I saw a W211 at lunchtime (debadged) which had just the exhaust on the left.

Single on each side Richard. I think I'll go and measure the diameter and email it to him to check. If you want to do the same I'll ask him about yours at the same time if you like.

ok thanks, but I'm at work at the moment so it will have to be later tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom