The E200 Kompressor has landed!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

OGiii

Car
W211 E200 K - they don't make em like they used to, which is why it's been replaced with a 911 :)
After what feels like a lifetime, the new E200K arrived yesterday:bannana:

I am well happy with it.

I was really worried about the 'lack' of performance having previously enjoyed 200 Turbo Charged horses, but I have to say that the performance is much better than expected, not at all disapointed. The 6 speed manual box is superb, really tight and crisp. And overall I'm delighted.

Spec is;
E200 Kompressor
Classic
Black
Manual :devil:
Leather Twin
5 Twin Spoke 8.5j x 17 wheels
Sports Suspension
Integrated Rear Child Seats
Split Fold Rear Seats
De-badged

I'm well impressed with the Interior, the Leather Twin is spot-on, can't tell which bit is the real stuff. But where's the cup holder...

I'll try and post a couple of pics later, although it's filthy (should have stuck with Silver like my last 2:D ).

Cheers
OG

Excellent! Can't wait to see the pics. Glad you are enjoying the manual box.

As for cup holders it is a dealer accessory, I've been thinking of ordering one.

I'm soooo relieved to see your verdict on the manual box.

I'm waiting to order my E220 which has to have a manual box for tax reasons and I was really concerned about it being a dog.

Have your tried the infamous hill start yet?

Andy.

Thanks Guys.

I might get the cup holder Richard, I'll make enquiries about price, or I could always turn round and put my coffee in the back ones:)

I was really worried about the box Andy. I drove an E Class about 10 yrs ago that had a really sloppy manual box. You won't be disapointed. The Hill starts aren't a problem I tend not to use the handbrake anyway.

Cheers
OG

Congrats on the new car OGiii :rock: :cool:

Hehe I know you've already mentioned it but I'll say it anyways :p ...

Pics Pics Pics!!!

I'll keep an eye out for new entries in the Gallery. ;)

S.

Thanks Steve.

I've got a couple of picis:) but no webspace:( I'll try and get something sorted over next few days.

Cheers
OG

If you email me the pics I'll upload them for you if you like.

Richard.

Thanks Richard, I'll pop them over to you in a few mins.

Thanks again
OG

Pictures! :)

OGiii1.jpg

OGiii2.jpg

OGiii3.jpg

The wheels look good, much better than the standard classic wheels.

Thanks Richard.

Look how dirty it is after 100 miles - looks like the local Hand Job place is going to do well this year:D

Originally posted by OGiii
looks like the local Hand Job place is going to do well this year:D

I had to quote that so that no matter how much you edit it, there is proof!!

LMAO

Originally posted by OGiii
Look how dirty it is after 100 miles - looks like the local Hand Job place is going to do well this year:D

Makes me glad I did go for Silver in the end, mine would still be looking clean! Whenever I see a clean black Mercedes I wish I'd gone for one of the black's. Is yours Solid Black or metalic? Looking forward to the interior pics ;)

Originally posted by RichardM
Makes me glad I did go for Silver in the end, mine would still be looking clean! Whenever I see a clean black Mercedes I wish I'd gone for one of the black's. Is yours Solid Black or metalic? Looking forward to the interior pics ;)

It's solid Black. I didn't see the point in paying the extra for metallic Black. A friends got the Obsidian Black and, to me, it doesn't look any different.

I'll try and get some interior pics this weekend - the interior's black too by the way. The only minor disappointment is the 'wood' I prefer the Dark wood in your Avant Guard to the wood in mine. Can't be bad when that's all I can complain about:D

Cheers
OG

Originally posted by fuzzer
Nice car :) First mod i see coming is the Avantgarde Grill ;)

Hmmm maybe, or could it be a cupholder:) Actually, no, I need to work out a way of getting the twin exhausts to stick out beyond the bumber - what a shame to hide them away:devil:

Is the Obsidian Black the one with a green tinge? When I had my demo car for 3 days I thought it was a basic shiney black, as did every one else. It was only on the last day, which happened to be really sunny, that I notice the green metalic on a few of the sharper angles.

It's a bit of a puzzler. Unless you got close to it on a sunny day it would just look black. Seems very odd to offer a colour option that no one can see!

But when I knew it was there I thought it was great. A bit 'special'.

Personally I love dark coloured cars and I've had Black and 2 shades of Dark Blue on previous cars so I'm perversley attracted to the Black with the invisible green tinge. It'll be our secret.

Originally posted by Andy Stanton
It's a bit of a puzzler. Unless you got close to it on a sunny day it would just look black. Seems very odd to offer a colour option that no one can see!
A well polished or brand-new emerald black looks like that :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom