The E63 I now own.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
This one is a 2015 with 42k, dynamic seats but no camera, 28ish grand and I like the colour: Search Results - Harratts

WF15XYM

tbh it ticks a lot of boxes, but it’s 170 miles away. I guess they’d probably deliver it if I asked.
Thoughts chaps?

This one is a 2015 with 42k, dynamic seats but no camera, 28ish grand and I like the colour: Search Results - Harratts

WF15XYM

tbh it ticks a lot of boxes, but it’s 170 miles away. I guess they’d probably deliver it if I asked.
Thoughts chaps?
That’s a good spec, it even has carbon wing mirror caps, and with the silver paint it’s remarkably subtle. If the history checks out that looks like a nice car 👍🏻

Yes it is. I posted that one yesterday (Post #30)
I can view your link in Edge, not Chrome??

Looks a nice example. Heated and cooled dynamic seats is a nice option.
If you are really interested, offer them a refundable deposit (£250 should do it) and go view it.

Last edited:
Can’t help with that I’m afraid, I’m using Safari.

That car- £700 to Comand and it’s got the OEM reversing camera, rest of the spec looks ok, is it missing anything important or does it look ok?

That car- £700 to Comand and it’s got the OEM reversing camera, rest of the spec looks ok, is it missing anything important or does it look ok?
Apart from the heated/cooled seats, the rest of the options look to be standard. They come very well specced from the factory.

Annoying thread........

I'm looking at E63s now................... :eek:
Go for it !

As Roger said above, other than the Dynamic Multi-Contour seats (which are excellent, BTW) and the mirror covers it looks to be standard spec. It’s a sensible price though - assuming the brakes and tyres are in reasonable shape.

I just spoke to them and they're sending me the VIN so I can check the spec. Any reason not to post that here for you chaps to review?

As others have alluded to, much wiser to take service history and provenance over spec; these are so well spec’d up as standard that it shouldn’t be that hard to find one with what you want.

Point taken. This one has had the following services according to the vendor, and they'll get it serviced again in the next couple of days at the local MB dealership to maintain the current full MB service history:

15/08/2016 @ 11167 Miles, Service A
10/08/2017 @ 19492 Miles, Service A
06/08/2018 @ 26425 Miles, Service A
12/08/2019 @ 36919 Miles, Service B

I would assume that it'll be another service A, and it's being done on time rather than miles, as the next service is due at 49,419 miles (according to the paperwork the vendor has shared with me).

The car has had four previous owners, so I'd be the fifth.

It’s a sensible price though - assuming the brakes and tyres are in reasonable shape.
Just had a closer look at the photos on a bigger screen.

Rear discs look to be coming towards the end of their life (which would tie in with the recorded mileage) and the NSF tyre has a chunk missing out of the sidewall - look at around the 7-o'clock position. Nothing to be particularly concerned about, but could be useful for negotiation on the price.

Service3.png

Service 2 + Brake Fluid
Service 4 + Brake Fluid, Air Filter & Spark Plugs

Point taken. This one has had the following services according to the vendor, and they'll get it serviced again in the next couple of days at the local MB dealership to maintain the current full MB service history:

I would assume that it'll be another service A, and it's being done on time rather than miles, as the next service is due at 49,419 miles (according to the paperwork the vendor has shared with me).

The car has had four previous owners, so I'd be the fifth.
Good to see it's been serviced within mileage limits and dates are consistent which suggests it's been well cared for. I would have expected the second service (in August 2017) to be a B-service though - mind be worth double-checking in case it's a typo.

Edited to add:

Looking at Patrick's screenshot, it was indeed an A-service in 2017 which should have been a B - it should alternate A, B, A, B, A, B, A, etc.

The service in 2019 has all of the right additional items I'd expect to see. If the auto transmission flush was not completed then expect it to be due in 2020 - depending upon the model/year then in could be year 3, 4, or 5.

Thanks Patrick!

The car would come with a three month warranty, the list of exclusions is impressive! What I'm taking from this is that only major system failures (engine, gearbox, ECU's) are covered, does that sound about right?

3465294033b4cd7b9c19aac003f614168e13bec2.png

Hah - great eyes there, I'd totally missed that.

Does this sound reasonable? I've owned four cars in my life so I'm under no illusions that I'm a great negotiator/know what I'm doing:

"I'd be happy to pay the asking price, but I'd want the car standing on four tyres from the same manufacturer and which are in uniformly good condition, discs and pads with decent life in them, extending the warranty to a year and coming to an arrangement regarding delivery."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom