The E63 I now own.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Standard W212 E63 wheel sizes are 19x9" ET37 (front) and 19x9.5" ET52 (rear).

Have you enquired about a new one?

The market may have changed now but pre-COVID I received a call from my local dealer who was very excited to have received an enquiry about a Marco Polo. I explained that I hadn’t made an enquiry, but I had liked a post on Instagram, but she was keen to tell me that she could discount heavily.

Chip shortages and staycations may have changed things a lot but worth asking the question.

It was, and I don't say this lightly, haggard. Every time you moved around inside more trim fell off.

If anyone is interested in a set of four OEM 19" rims please give me a shout - one rear has a very small graze on the lacquer, but apart from that they're perfect. I may be able to polish that mark out, I'll give it a go when I get some time.

I'd also welcome some advice on what they're worth, as I'd guesstimate £1,000, but might be way off.

Well, if all goes to plan my E63 goes on the 4th of December in part-exchange for a diesel camper. Maybe this is what old age feels like?

Anyway, I suspect I won’t be able to avoid buying something with a big V8 for long- but given my need for a large vehicle will be met with the V Class I’m thinking something smaller- maybe a C63?

The E63 has gone and the V Class has arrived - I wanted to put a thread up about it in Current Projects but apparently I lack sufficient privileges to do that, can someone give me a steer on who/what/how I accomplish that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom