The E63 I now own.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hmm. Removed, inspected both fuses- both fine. Replaced, tested washer- works. No idea.

Hmm. Removed, inspected both fuses- both fine. Replaced, tested washer- works. No idea.
I've had a similar issue in the past on my S204; both with wipers and on a different occasion the driver's door switch panel. In both instances pulling the fuse to check revealed fuses OK and refitting them complete with a quick spritz of switch cleaner solved the problem 🤷‍♂️

d2b0ab675a2f7233b68ee9b986a87e056dc06247.jpeg

How do I go about looking at/logging into the digital service log for my car? I want to ensure that I don't miss any services, and get any work required ahead of time so I don't have to pay a main dealer for it.

You will find the Digital Service Record for your car in the Owners area of the MB website. You will need the security code printed on the bottom of the last (paper) service record document to access it.

In terms of work required at a future service, you can find that at Mercedes-Benz UK | Electronic Service Sheet

I absolutely cannot find the digital service book - I've looked in each of these options, what am I missing?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-04-28 at 11.50.20.png
    Screenshot 2021-04-28 at 11.50.20.png
    323.1 KB · Views: 7
Maybe I'm just cursed, I don't believe that my car was manufactured before 1994 either

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-04-28 at 11.52.36.png
    Screenshot 2021-04-28 at 11.52.36.png
    189.2 KB · Views: 10
Put the full registration date; day, month and year not just year.

Yea put your full date in : 29/05/2015

I absolutely cannot find the digital service book - I've looked in each of these options, what am I missing?
My apologies, it's a while since I used the DSB Report online and it's now accessible from your Mercedes me account. Steps to access as follows:
  1. Log in to your Mercedes me account
  2. From the upper navigation options, click My Mercedes me Account
  3. In the pop-up menu panel, click My vehicles
  4. With the appropriate vehicle displayed, click on the +info button
  5. Scroll down the page to the Mercedes me assist section, and click on Digital Service Report
  6. Enter the Security code (SecCode) from your last paper service record document and click >Save

I shall have to dig out the last paper service record- which the dealer didn’t give me physically , but did give me a scan of. So I must have it somewhere.

seats! I have found the problem with my back and the seats- the lumbar support in them at its lowest is far, far too high for where my back wants it. Rolling up an empty wheel bag and jamming it between my back and the seat has made driving for over an hour possible without pain, which is nice if a bit Heath Robinson.

I’ve tried both front seats and it’s too high in both- so maybe this is just how Merc did it. Could both have a lower bladder that is borked? Sounds unlikely to me, but I’d love it to be something I could fix.

I shall have to dig out the last paper service record- which the dealer didn’t give me physically , but did give me a scan of. So I must have it somewhere.

seats! I have found the problem with my back and the seats- the lumbar support in them at its lowest is far, far too high for where my back wants it. Rolling up an empty wheel bag and jamming it between my back and the seat has made driving for over an hour possible without pain, which is nice if a bit Heath Robinson.

I’ve tried both front seats and it’s too high in both- so maybe this is just how Merc did it. Could both have a lower bladder that is borked? Sounds unlikely to me, but I’d love it to be something I could fix.
I don’t think it’s a fault with your seats or the bladders etc regards the comfort issue, I had the top spec dynamic/multi-contour comfort ventilated seats in my 212 E63 with the ‘luxury pack’ soft Nappa leather etc and they were pretty much as fresh as they come (11k miles) but like you found I just couldn’t get on with them on long journeys. Hard, flat and unsupportive IMHO.

I have driven/owned many MBs over the years and never had this with any other car so I’m pretty sure it’s not me! :)

I have the multi contour dynamic active seats. They are absolutely the dogs big ball bags. Never sat in more comfortable seats. Never will I doubt. I don't want to get out when my journey comes to a finish.

With so much adjustment available I find it strange how some people don't get in with them. But that's your hard luck I suppose.

Bring on the next journey 🤣🤣👍🏻

350cls- do you find that when you adjust the lumbar support to be both at its maximum extension and lowest height that it’s in your mid back?

No, the seats are perfect for my liking. And I mean perfect. 😁👍

So what height from the seat base is the lumbar support bladder, when at it's lowest and fully inflated?

Whilst I research this I have fixed my car:

cea63f3302f60890482f90eebc9c04c2b08261eb.jpeg

No, it’s new and irritating.

Not the end of the world though, as it’s easy enough to replace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom