The Fairer Sex?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

developer

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Volvo V90 D5 AWD
During my times out at bars and pubs with my son, I see more and more women sporting tattoos, usually on their arms and shoulders, drinking from a pint glass, smoking a fag, (outside of course these days) and effin this and effin that.

Is is a Birmingham thing - do I frequent dodgy bars, or could it be that the fairer sex is on the decline?

Perhaps I'm getting old at 50?

I don't think it is a decline, it is Birmingham. Here in poshville we still have 'ladies glasses' and tattooed women are unheard of.

I find tattoos particularly unattractive. Females with tattoos even more so.

I'm not sure why they have become fashionable, awful things.

I though Yoda levitated, I didn't realise he drove a pink Vito.

Many Talented, I am.

my ipad is so clunky I find grammar very challenging to address pasting and cutting particularly. I am. ( I am expecting to be sent back to the PC by Mocas any moment.)

Last edited:
If its good enough for the wife of our Prime Minister its damn well good enough for the memsahib . That's what I told her when I dragged her screaming into Honest Ink U Like on the High street - well down a rather dodgy side street off the High street with lots of shifty looking coves if truth be told --- Can you actually contract hepatitis from "marital congress" -------anyone??

During my times out at bars and pubs with my son, I see more and more women sporting tattoos, usually on their arms and shoulders, drinking from a pint glass, smoking a fag, (outside of course these days) and effin this and effin that.

Is is a Birmingham thing - do I frequent dodgy bars, or could it be that the fairer sex is on the decline?

It similar down here in Worcester too.

Not necessarily ideal or pleasant, but one has to smile and put up with it. She did let me indulge in the MB after all..

Try a night out in sunny Barnsley.
Some of the local lassies put my old foundry days to shame.

Try Swansea for a night out ! All the men wear pink and all the women are orange ,covered in tatoos and mostly naked .!

Last edited:
My wife has 3 tattoos but all in places you would not see. She smokes and effs and jeffs occasionaly ( under her breath and usually aimed at me ).

I think it's all a matter of how one conducts themselves in public. You can never judge a book by it's cover.

The girls are becoming more manly and the men are becoming more girly.

Some of the big tarts I see out and about or in the gym WAX chest hand bag of creams and gels are just as shocking.

Wifey got inked a few years ago on her lower back. But I don't like to see women with tats on there arms. As for women drinking pints that's a no no! And to hear a lady break wind is the biggest turn off of all.

Wifey got inked a few years ago on her lower back. But I don't like to see women with tats on there arms. As for women drinking pints that's a no no! And to hear a lady break wind is the biggest turn off of all.

They call them Ar$e Antlers! :devil:

Woman drinking beer out a pint glass. Not a good look.

you old fuddy duddy! I would have expected you to appreciate a bona fide consumer of quantity. Personally I like a woman that has a hearty appetite.

I'd better quantify my statement of dislike of tattoos and refine it to public shows of vast quantities of tattoos.

Something discreet, then no one knows and who's the wiser?

I think Darrell makes a good point.

However, there is one thing more unpleasant than a painted lady, and that's multiple piercings. Or as I like to refer to it, a face full of $hit. Oh my that turns my stomach.

On the flip side, as a 43 year old man who is a little on the unfit side of overweight and who dressed "comfortably" I'm probably not too easy on the eye either.

You are ancient. Obviously something wrong with me having the same car as you at 38. Yes I can't stand tattoos on girls.

i think it is okay to find the tattooed slightly concerning.
there is a suggestion of poor impulse control about them. Obviously most tattoos are planned but some are spur of the moment madness, and anyone that careless may be unpredictable.

you old fuddy duddy! I would have expected you to appreciate a bona fide consumer of quantity. Personally I like a woman that has a hearty appetite.

LOL

If their appertite is too hearty I don't get to eat their dinner as well as mine and if its really hearty they make a lunge for my food.

Not good. I like a woman who can cook and knows my culinary needs and expectations, but not one which can attain my prodigious consumption.

Remember when we met, I had two main courses. Thats what they are up against. :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom