The fastest and slowest selling used cars

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tali

MB Enthusiast
Car
qashqai
The fastest - and slowest - selling used cars revealed | Automotive & Motoring News | Car Magazine Online

Yeh Chevrolet Orlando 2nd best no surprise there:dk:
And at the bottom -cheap ,reliable , everyday cars such as Skoda Rapid Fastback ,Nissan Micra ,Skoda Citigo .....no surprise ...there :dk:

Mitsubishi Mirage
‘This is actually an attractive car, but in every other way it lags behind its rivals. The only way to move it will be to reduce the price and see what customers are prepared to pay.’
Nothing then do do with the fact that .....no one has heard of ......it.

Mitsubishi Mirage.......

Everything to do with the fact that people can see it from a distance, but when they get closer it vanishes:thumb:

Is it a rebadged Vauxhall zafira then?

Is it a rebadged Vauxhall zafira then?

not sure about that tbh, i looked at one before we got the Quashqui +2, I didnt buy the Chevrolet at the time because of the disgusting attitude of the car salesman,

This was Marshal's @ Ipswich, who dont sell Chevrolet's in suffolk anymore (i wonder why) lol

Bought a New Nissan from Glyn Hopkin Colchester, tbh they wernt much better either.:wallbash:

"The Orlando is based on the same platform as the Cruze family car, which, in turn, means that it’s a modified version of the latest Vauxhall Astra’s architecture."

So it uses a Zafira platform but far from a rebadging exercise, unlike the VAG offerings.

I spotted a Vauxhall Cascada on the roads last week, there's a whole new model which slipped under the radar.

What on earth is a Chevrolet Orlando?

Walked past one in a car park today - from the back, without looking at the badges, I thought it was a older Mitsubishi Outlander.

Mitsubishi Mirage
‘This is actually an attractive car, but in every other way it lags behind its rivals. The only way to move it will be to reduce the price and see what customers are prepared to pay.’

We had the car it replaced - Colt - in the family for 7yrs and Mitsubishi really messed up replacing the excellent little Colt with Mirage. I know what Mirage looks like and I can't recall ever seeing one on the road.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom