The first 1000 miles in my W211 E55...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 37751

...so I took her out for a country road blast and grabbed a few photos while I was at it...

I love this car and it's engine, it can carry five people in comfort yet retains the capability to bring the distance to the fore in the blink of an eye.

I've flip-flopped about buying one for a long time and am glad I finally took the plunge; with prices at sub £10k, they're such great value (all things being relative.)

Lovely car you got there mate!:thumb:

Nice.. very very nice... Love those wheels!!

Nice car - but then I'm a bit biased:D

Very nice pics too:thumb:

I'm crap with a camera and somehow haven't managed one decent pic of my car.

simon1966 said:
Nice car - but then I'm a bit biased:D Very nice pics too:thumb: I'm crap with a camera and somehow haven't managed one decent pic of my car.
I know that feeling mate!;)
I never manage a good picture

Thanks for the comments, I've put a fair amount of work to get the car looking as good as it is now, makes it all a bit more worthwhile!

Very nice mate, Im very smitten also its one sweet car.

Beautiful looking car.

I had one a while ago and even though it was pretty basic spec I loved it. Wasn't a patch on yours.

Hope you have many more miles to come in it. :)

Very nice mate, Im very smitten also its one sweet car.

I love the W211 shape, it's so easy on the eye, not to mention the have the bash dashboard layout ever designed!

Looking fine fella.

Lotherton Hall is only a couple of weeks away - it would make a great GTG maiden voyage :thumb:.

Really?? every pic ive seen of your car looks stunning!!:thumb:

Thanks - I would say my car is nice, but there is a real art to taking a good photo and I guess you need some idea on how to use a bloody camera. With me it's just point and shoot and hope for the best with no artistry at all:wallbash:

This looks a lovely car and the photos are cracking:thumb:

Thanks - I would say my car is nice, but there is a real art to taking a good photo and I guess you need some idea on how to use a bloody camera. With me it's just point and shoot and hope for the best with no artistry at all:wallbash:

I've only taught myself how to do it; make sure the Sun isn't at it's highest (early morning or evening shots seem to be best) and if you're intending on including something in the background into your shot, make sure you get everything in the frame.

It's pretty easy really, just try and picture the shot in your mind and you'll not go far wrong. :thumb:

W211 - a proper Mercedes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom