The Football Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I remember it like yesterday sitting in the lower centenary stand at anfield and signing "bye bye mourinhoooo" as we were 2-0 up........btw he got sacked 2 days later (first of his many sackings)

I remember it like yesterday sitting in the Anfield Road end for the second leg of our Champions League semi-final against Chelsea in 2007.

Unfortunately I was in the Chelsea section but was lucky enough to be near the obligatory fat tattooed bloke who likes to watch matches with no top on and who isn't overly-familiar with underarm deodorant.

It went to extra time and then penalties and sitting behind the goal was quite an experience. I had to sit on my hands every time ours went in and had to look sombre amongst the Chelsea fans (many of whom were reduced to tears) when they lost.

I wonder how it will go tonight......

For some reason the man s*ity game meant more then tonight. No idea why but im too relaxed .

A scintillating first leg but the tie is by no means over.

And it does seem as though there are some rather uncharitable types about !

image1.jpg

Lost for words...... brilliant performance

brilliant performance but typical Lovren, always a mistake in him, good player but lack concentration

OX is out till next season........well gutted. Just when he was hitting form.

Well that was an uncomfortable ride this evening but it's the result that matters.

A hugely disappointing night for Liverpool. A good start came to an abrupt end when Salah was cynically taken out of the game and the remaining front players were hardly in it after that.

Bale's first goal was sublime but Real's other two had you thinking that Karius had been surreptitiously placing bets in Malaysia.

An absolute wonder-goal from Bale in the game last night plus some embarrassing goalkeeping made sure Real took home a third straight Champions League title.

Good to see Fulham get into the premier league too, a great example of how football should be played. Also a delight to watch the ‘orrible little boy Grealish blubbing like a little girl into John Terry’s moobs.

A hugely disappointing night for Liverpool. A good start came to an abrupt end when Salah was cynically taken out of the game and the remaining front players were hardly in it after that.

Bale's first goal was sublime but Real's other two had you thinking that Karius had been surreptitiously placing bets in Malaysia.

I agree with your point regarding the "tackle" on Salah. Apart from the questionable goalkeeping Liverpool's heads went down which sealed their fate. No-one to blame but themselves.
The only joy I had was that obnoxious Ronaldo didn't manage to score :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom