The Football Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Lfc Kings we are.

Liverpool taking apart a sorry ****nal was a great game as a neutral to watch - could this year be their year?

Personally I doubt it, Man City are still the team to beat for me and if they wouldn’t have been knocked out on away goals in the CL semi they would have won the quadruple instead of the treble.

Further, I don’t see anyone troubling the top two, I think the four spots below are wide open.

Liverpool taking apart a sorry ****nal was a great game as a neutral to watch - could this year be their year?

Personally I doubt it, Man City are still the team to beat for me and if they wouldn’t have been knocked out on away goals in the CL semi they would have won the quadruple instead of the treble.

Further, I don’t see anyone troubling the top two, I think the four spots below are wide open.
Still not the proper treble though.:) And as for Liverpool i hope they win naff
all, as a UTD fan i know it's a sad state of affairs when we are secretly shouting for City but City are the less of two evil's compared to the other alternative. :rolleyes::)

Easy win today for Newcastle over a toothless Spurs - they were lucky to pinch a point at City last week but their luck ran out today against the Mighty Magpies.

Bin dippers and the chavs beaten tonight :D

The scum to loose tomorrow and they can all crawl back under there rocks again!!!!:D

I thought football was a sport. Some of the remarks posted on this forum regarding rival teams and their supporters is disgusting. Tongue-in-cheek or not some go too far IMHO. For goodness sake get a grip on reality! I'm now expecting some abuse myself for posting this.

Oh no tiny totts you let it happen again :doh::doh::D:D

Some of the remarks posted on this forum regarding rival teams and their supporters is disgusting. Tongue-in-cheek or not some go too far IMHO.

It's called football. That's how it works.

I thought football was a sport. Some of the remarks posted on this forum regarding rival teams and their supporters is disgusting. Tongue-in-cheek or not some go too far IMHO. For goodness sake get a grip on reality! I'm now expecting some abuse myself for posting this.
I can't comment on the whole thread, haven't read it all, but ya right nasty comments are out of order, but banter between rival fans is ok imo
as long as it doesn't get silly,
my comment for example about Liverpool, nowt wrong with that, and I've no doubt whatsoever Liverpool fans think the same about,
Man Utd. :)

I can't comment on the whole thread, haven't read it all, but ya right nasty comments are out of order, but banter between rival fans is ok imo
as long as it doesn't get silly,
my comment for example about Liverpool, nowt wrong with that, and I've no doubt whatsoever Liverpool fans think the same about,
Man Utd. :)
I agree. Banter is great fun (though I don't think enough about Man Utd to have an opinion ;)) It just saddens me that some comments are, as you say, out of order. Thankfully most real football fans are above such stuff. Cheers!

Oh no tiny totts lol :D:D:D

Does poch have a dog? I hope not as he wouldn't be able to hold onto a lead :D:D:D:D:D

^ He won't last the season before he's off.
Watch him take over from Zidane at Real when they have another couple of defeats.

I think Mr Rogers will get eyebrows raised he keeps getting the results. Building a good side and good to watch side at Leicester.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom