The Football Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
SpoonJar said:
The game itself, I can take it or leave it. But what bugs me is people that talk about it constantly. Where I work, all day every day, football, football, football, football, football. And to make it worse, they have TalkSport on the radio. More football, football, football. Boring, boring, boring!

I think this about our contracts manager at work, who only ever bangs on about cars :wallbash:

It may have been only a single goal but the mighty Irons finally got a win and kept a clean sheet too
icon_scarfer.gif

Onwards and upwards

Although I'm not a great fan of a certain French manager i thought yesterdays ****nal - Swansea game particularly good, and what about that Lukaku goal for Everton...brilliant.

Bournemouth did well this weekend

Rugby was only invented to give those who were useless at football something to do.

Rubbish. Rugby is played by real men not pansies who fall over at the slightest brush with someone. A rugby match is also a pleasant place to go with the family unlike a football ground.

They'd have still beaten Hull if they'd stayed in the dressing room for the 90mins. No offence to Bournemouth but what a desperate team Hull are.

Why are they desperate? They have some good players but need to sort out the defence and get rid of a few weak links.

Why are they desperate? They have some good players but need to sort out the defence and get rid of a few weak links.

I don't know. The whole of the NE seems to have collapsed footie wise. Newcastle, Sunderland, Hull, Middlesborough. ???

I'd rather watch Brechin City v Raith Rovers...in the rain.

Rubbish. Rugby is played by real men not pansies who fall over at the slightest brush with someone. A rugby match is also a pleasant place to go with the family unlike a football ground.

1. Bloodgate
2. In the late 70's early 80's but football is a great day out for the family these days.

Just noticed we're allowed football chat, i'm a Southampton fan so i'm looking forward to finishing top 10 and then selling some players for a massive profit and buying replacements on the cheap. Oh, and replacing the manager every other season without it affecting the team too much.

I had one at Anfield back in the late 90's.

Been a LFC supporter since i was obsessed with Bruce Grobbelaar as a young hopeful keeper. :eek:

It was not easy growing up in Manchester supporting Liverpool. :crazy:

Ant.

I can imagine. We moved from Manchester to N Wales in the 60s, a Utd Mersy side enclave, I was the only city fan in school,:eek: utter torment I don't think I ever got over it.

Nice to see the Chelski boys starting to show some form now that Conte's tactics are being adopted. 9 goals scored and none conceded in October so things are looking up.

Sadly the same cannot be said of Manchester Disunited who seem unable to either defend or score very often.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom