As a neutral, deserved!

GeeJayW

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
S205 C250d AMG Line P+, MX-5 25th Anniversary Edition
Lfc

Kings we are...........
The team have been excellent and deserve their success.
The fans however, have once again failed to reach the bar...

jonnymerc

SUPPORTER
Car
W204 C CLASS SALOON AMG SPORT PLUS AND A220 AMG LINE HATCHBACK AUTO 190 HP 2019
There were a few surprises in the premiership yesterday , Spurs beating ****nal , Villa beating palace , Bournemouth beating Leicester it all makes it very interesting at both ends of the table ,as Jimmy greaves once said it’s a funny old game . It certainly was yesterday :D

Last edited:

Swotty

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
2003 CL600
Well Deserved....Brentford are coming after you next season...fingers and toes crossed
You could be joining us ... we were promoted today after West Brom lost at Huddersfield. We now need a point from the last 2 games to go up as champions. Back after only 16 looooong years.

MOT

ioweddie

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
AMG Line Premier Plus Estate C220d
You could be joining us ... we were promoted today after West Brom lost at Huddersfield. We now need a point from the last 2 games to go up as champions. Back after only 16 looooong years.

MOT
Well done to Leeds...been a long time coming...we have never been to the promised land so fingers and toes crossed today at Stoke...but there are no easy games in the championship...Congrats to you..stay safe!

Swotty

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
2003 CL600
Well done to Leeds...been a long time coming...we have never been to the promised land so fingers and toes crossed today at Stoke...but there are no easy games in the championship...Congrats to you..stay safe!
Thanks - be great to see Brentford go up with us ... your 8 wins on the bounce gave me some sleepless nights! Good luck for this afternoon ... I can see a comfortable win for you.

ioweddie

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
AMG Line Premier Plus Estate C220d
Thanks - be great to see Brentford go up with us ... your 8 wins on the bounce gave me some sleepless nights! Good luck for this afternoon ... I can see a comfortable win for you.
All gone downhill today

Harrythedog

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
GLC 250 Sport Premium+
May I ask all football lovers to sign this petition.
The Premier League is being run by a cartel Of a handful of top clubs to the detriment of the vast majority of football clubs. Whilst it does affect the team I support the fact that much needed investment in our City is being denied.
I get all the human rights stuff surrounding Saudi Arabia but it’s no worse that Qatar or China etc and the UK Government still sees fit to deal with them.
Thank you

Reactions: SPX

SPX

MB Club Veteran
SUPPORTER
Car
That one
May I ask all football lovers to sign this petition.
The Premier League is being run by a cartel Of a handful of top clubs to the detriment of the vast majority of football clubs. Whilst it does affect the team I support the fact that much needed investment in our City is being denied.
I get all the human rights stuff surrounding Saudi Arabia but it’s no worse that Qatar or China etc and the UK Government still sees fit to deal with them.
Thank you

Already signed and sent it around pal, it’s a disgrace the way the PL has handled it.

Harrythedog

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
GLC 250 Sport Premium+
Already signed and sent it around pal, it’s a disgrace the way the PL has handled it.
Lee one of the most annoying facts is that the consortium had already held positive talks with Newcastle City Council about local investment projects. This is the thin end of the wedge for the other 80 odd league clubs

Reactions: SPX

350cls

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
E55k AMG Sold / S211 E320 CDI I6 W212 E63 6.2 N/A saloon.
Roll out that Red carpet roll out that red carpet. Get in you Red and White Dynamite

:banana::banana:💪 14 times I say, up the Gunners.

Dickster

Car
SL55
Deserved the win Chelski never turned up.

Cheers

Chelsea fan

350cls

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
How time fly's it was a week ago today The GUNNERS lifted their 14th FA Cup.

Up The GUNNERS :banana::banana::rock:👏

350cls

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
But 16 years since winning the one that matters.......................the Premier league title;).

Sour grapes!!!

You lot never be as bigger club as The GUNNERS and you no it.

14 times I say . Oldest club competition and The GUNNERS have won it a record 14 times that's good enough for me :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::rock:

350cls

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Do you even know which team I follow?

I assume your a Chav fan, once a chav always a chav :p

Up The GUNNERS 🥳

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom