The Football Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
1 decent win against the poorest Manx utd team/ squad for many a years. And the spuds fans chirp up. Calm down spud fans. 🤫🤫

Great wins today by Aston Villa and Spurs and West Ham a day of surprises and plenty of goals some great games today :banana:

I’m a Happy Hammer this Morning , some tough games coming up after the international break .
Would like to see Antonio get his England Cap .

Well done to Preston...who came back from 2 goals down to beat the super bees 2-4 at the new community stadium...were we outplayed

Cant win em all ;o)
You're right there, there is only one team who has done that, I'll let all you footy fans have a guess who that might be :rock:

49 49 undefeated 49 49 I say.

You're right there, there is only one team who has done that, I'll let all you footy fans have a guess who that might be :rock:

Yes but they drew almost 25% of their games. ;)

You forgot to mention they haven't won the league title since then either. 16 long years.
Oh, and never won a Champions League final either.
FA and Europa Cups are nothing special. Its winning the league that matters. Ask any English fan.

But I will say they are looking pretty good at the beginning of a very strange season for results.
What chance Liverpool letting in 7 again or Spurs scoring 6?

You forgot to mention they haven't won the league title since then either. 16 long years.
Oh, and never won a Champions League final either.
FA and Europa Cups are nothing special. Its winning the league that matters. Ask any English fan.

But I will say they are looking pretty good at the beginning of a very strange season for results.
What chance Liverpool letting in 7 again or Spurs scoring 6?
The fa cup is the trophy all children dream of winning as kids who play footy over the park with friends and in playing in clubs as kids. Ask any player would you rather win a trophy or finish the season with nothing. You are talking pure crap. The prem is the holy grail nowadays, but the FA cup is a fantastic cup to win. We are actually the all time winners of that cup. 2006 we must be the most unluckiest team in European history to have a goalkeeper sent off. 11 Vs 11 we win that game against Barca. End off. We actually had the chances to put the game to bed 10 Vs 11. But it wasn't meant to be.

Throw a few domestic doubles in there as well. We have a fantastic history don't worry about my team will be ok and are doing ok. Up The GUNNERS. 49 49 undefeated 49 49 I say. 🥳

Let's have a Partey 🥳🥳

RIP Nobby.
A no nonsense hard tackling legend of Man Utd , England and World Cup winner. Not my team, but appreciate a great player.

RIP Nobby

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom